tModLoader Infinity

I hope infinite Beenades are in the next update, I love the Beenades so much, and it would be super cool to just toss them everywhere without worrying about running out.

I did register just to submit a Bug here, i made myself the Infinite Hellfire Quiver and Silver Pouch, but they are not recognized as a ammo item for the guns im trying to use, the guns im trying to use them with is the Shotgun, Clockwork AR and the Molten Fury Bow noting that i use tModloader v 0.9.0.0 with Terraria 1.3.4.4

I was eager to try to use those items as they are really OP considering the "infinity" part of the items.

Would you please see if the case is the same on your end aswell?

Just contact me if you want more info or want me to check out other stuff

I did register just to submit a Bug here, i made myself the Infinite Hellfire Quiver and Silver Pouch, but they are not recognized as a ammo item for the guns im trying to use, the guns im trying to use them with is the Shotgun, Clockwork AR and the Molten Fury Bow noting that i use tModloader v 0.9.0.0 with Terraria 1.3.4.4

I was eager to try to use those items as they are really OP considering the "infinity" part of the items.

Would you please see if the case is the same on your end aswell?

Just contact me if you want more info or want me to check out other stuff

It's normal, since 1.3.4.4 changed a lot of things... including ammo mechanics. Just wait patiently for an update :)

Ok, so, because of the new update I'll have to restructure all the items to fit with the new tModLoader/Terraria code, which is going to take a long time for me because I haven't exactly done anything in a couple of months or so anyway. I think I'll start work on this sometime next week, I'll have to learn how all the ammo types are selected, and all the other new changes .etc. Just dropping in to say I'm not dead.

If anyone has any pointers on where to look for info about the new changes, that would speed up the updating process, by the way.

Since I've apparently taken up the job of "checklister" (because I have nothing else better to do), I guess I'll throw it out there that Ale is now a throwable with the introduction of the Ale Tosser weapon. So that's yet another throwable added to the list.

Take your time, though, I realize that this update made a ton of sweeping changes to the fundamental mechanics of the game, but I just figured I may as well add that reminder since it'll be relevant eventually. Sounds like you've got your work cut out for ya %:sigh:

Ok, so, because of the new update I'll have to restructure all the items to fit with the new tModLoader/Terraria code, which is going to take a long time for me because I haven't exactly done anything in a couple of months or so anyway. I think I'll start work on this sometime next week, I'll have to learn how all the ammo types are selected, and all the other new changes .etc. Just dropping in to say I'm not dead.

If anyone has any pointers on where to look for info about the new changes, that would speed up the updating process, by the way.
Just change item.ammo = ProjectileID.WoodenArrowFriendly into item.ammo = AmmoID.Arrow, etc. Visual Studio should present a list of all the ammo id's.
Visual Studio also has a global find/replace function, so doing that would have atleast the Ammo ID problem solved.
Ammo ID's
Code:
 public static class AmmoID

{

public static int None = 0;

public static int Gel = 23;

public static int Arrow = 40; //was 1

public static int Coin = 71;

public static int FallenStar = 75; //was 15

public static int Bullet = 97; //was 14

public static int Sand = 169; //was 42

public static int Dart = 283; //was 51

public static int Rocket = 771;

public static int Solution = 780;

public static int Flare = 931;

public static int Snowball = 949;

public static int StyngerBolt = 1261; //was 246

public static int CandyCorn = 1783; //was 311

public static int JackOLantern = 1785; //was 312

public static int Stake = 1836; //was 323

public static int NailFriendly = 3108; //was 514

}

Last edited:

Here is an official migration guide posted by jopojelly in the Tmodloader thread:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pytx2sCLq56qXZLIQ_mKzv0_-Nf6E3hncExL8Mf9OJ8/edit

Thanks in advance for your hard work!

Is the endless cursed quiver supposed to be a troll item? I was able to create it just fine, and it's in my inventory right now, but it doesn't actually count as ammunition and bows can't fire it. I haven't seen if other endless arrows are also like this, and if it extends to more than just arrows.

Is the endless cursed quiver supposed to be a troll item? I was able to create it just fine, and it's in my inventory right now, but it doesn't actually count as ammunition and bows can't fire it. I haven't seen if other endless arrows are also like this, and if it extends to more than just arrows.
Infinity doesn't work for now, the new update to terraria changed the ammo mechanics so modders have to update everything. I'll being doing this soon, just wait patiently for the update.

@Lolkat
K made the homework for you tested it and all. Hope you update the mod soon.

Here is the code for endless whatever ammo

using Microsoft.Xna.Framework;
using System;
using Terraria;
using Terraria.ModLoader;

namespace test.Items
{
public class EndHoly : ModItem
{
public override void SetDefaults()
{
item.CloneDefaults(3103); //endless quiver 3104 is endless pouch but you can change the ammo using item.ammo = AmmoID.Dart; or Bullet or Solution or whatever
item.shoot = 91; //holy arrow projectileid not itemid
}

}
}

@Lolkat
K made the homework for you tested it and all. Hope you update the mod soon.

Here is the code for endless whatever ammo

using Microsoft.Xna.Framework;
using System;
using Terraria;
using Terraria.ModLoader;

namespace test.Items
{
public class EndHoly : ModItem
{
public override void SetDefaults()
{
item.CloneDefaults(3103); //endless quiver 3104 is endless pouch but you can change the ammo using item.ammo = AmmoID.Dart; or Bullet or Solution or whatever
item.shoot = 91; //holy arrow projectileid not itemid
}

}
}
This looks like it'll be a lot more convenient to work with than what I have now. Thank you!
I'm going to start the update Thursday-ish, that's when I'll have some free time.

I'm glad we're getting updates from Lolkat here, I'm still waiting on Pumpking and QOL and their devs haven't been online in months :p

Back
Top Bottom