Single Thread RP Inner demons

The pony takes it using telekinesis. "Now... what do I need." He pulls out a leaf from some unknown plant, a fig and a mushroom, and pestles them into a paste that's supposed to be a mix ready to make into potion.

After he had made a paste out of the ingredients, he deducts with the horn what had he done. Some sort of energiser. He put the result into three empty vials, dividing them equally. Now all I need is a river to drink from... er, to make potions.

After Flask finishes making a paste out of the materials - that is - that seems to be a fire nova, he puts the result in one larger flask, and gives the pestle and mortar back to Lin. With telekinesis.

[Name]:Somethings not right, Only I can create illusions and I don't have the energy right now...
So who is it, are there others like me out there?

"Well... guess I need to feed it raw then... great..." Changing Flask would then try to feed the unknown person the paste that was supposed to be an energiser potion. It might be strongly unbearable in taste, but it works just like anything would do. "Just so I'm not called selfish..."

*didn’t notice the person at all, whatsoever, because she was reading, and now would be a good time to get her attention*

Back
Top Bottom