Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No, you're shtupid!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, I cantsh deshide...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Alabaster

Skeletron Prime
Ok, I'm gonna write new parts in posts further down. This has no good title yet, but I have plenty of ideas and plot to make this reasonable. OK, here goes (I say :red: rather a lot for you discreet people) :
Errand boy. Forest urchin. Tree monkey. Scott was pissed at his superiors at the settlement - he did the mundane yet essential chores that kept their bowls full and their fires blazing, but it was as if these luxuries(and they were luxuries for Scott, who could never hope to enjoy them) actually fuelled their banal hatred of him. He was the only one who bothered hunti- no, the only one who bothered hunting without having to display in an act of cocky laziness their pitiful catch or game to the fat, dependable bastards of their own. However, he enjoyed the forests, so calm and peaceful in comparison to the :red:-heap of rotten wood, wonky bricks and ragged stone that comprised "home". Of course there were small precautions - slimes could easily knock out an awareless stumbler in the dark. Under cover of night, he caught 5 rabbits for the master's "midnight snack", which was far more than the piggish elitist needed, and noticed a shadow of a figure in the hills - never, just a monolith or rock formation - who else would want to live in this peaceful, boring :red:hole? Apart from him of course, a naive yet angered native of the forest. But as he came back to the shambled huts, he saw the men were all stupidly drunk and cackling at Scott's "inep:red:udsh" and "shtupidity". Rage boiled like a furnace awash with brimstone, and Scott became so fuming red- what they had made him go through - captured and murdered his family - thralled him - ungrateful :red:s - he could not hold it in any longer. And I am afraid that is where it gets strange from here...
The fiery rage burned out into sullen embers of a hopeless soul. Why would he leave these people? They had helped him a little after all. Of course, help was not always what they wished upon him but... It just wasn't right. Why should he hurt them? He spent the night lone in the forest, starig into the pregnant moon in full contemplation. He lay down on a rock and was struck out by a bolt of condensed darkness and felt nothing more, nothing at all. It was sublime. Perfect calm amid a storm of emotion. A hooded revealed a hood - and another one - and one more -, and more when he awoke, tripping and swirling and fading and fizzing. Now he was lost, unarmed and terrified.
The first hood he saw jittered and convulsed like a pupating larva, and in one motion spewed out a myriad more hoods, all fixated with their visionary presence upon him. They circled and danced in spirals, loops and hyptochroids like a ghostly ballet. The first hood billowed like a flag in a typhoon, and soared into the sky up to the twinkling nightlights of the heavens, and a quartet of constellations glimmered in azure, crimson, cyan and magenta, dotted out like a child puzzle in the shape of - it couldn't be. His nightmare, the plague of generations, was made manifest in the stars by a :red:ing cloak. What did they want? As the chief hood dived like a falcon on a puny bunny, Scott realised exactly what they wanted - and he accepted.

Last edited:
I have to say, Hawkster, your writing has improved a lot since you last collaborated with me. Honestly, I'm loving this, and I'd love to be tagged each time you post a new chapter.

OK, really? That's brilliant! Will do - got all the other parts in my head - still need a name for this shiz.

The fiery rage burned out into sullen embers of a hopeless soul. Why would he leave these people? They had helped him a little after all. Of course, help was not always what they wished upon him but... It just wasn't right. Why should he hurt them? He spent the night lone in the forest, starig into the pregnant moon in full contemplation. He lay down on a rock and was struck out by a bolt of condensed darkness and felt nothing more, nothing at all. It was sublime. Perfect calm amid a storm of emotion. A hooded revealed a hood - and another one - and one more -, and more when he awoke, tripping and swirling and fading and fizzing. Now he was lost, unarmed and terrified.
@Pixel nue bit!

Last edited:
I'm quite fast on writing but this is gonna be hella long. It will make more sense in a Terrarian universe soon... Do you know anyone else who would want to read this? I can tag 'em.

Every time you add a new chapter, add it to the main thread. Me and a lot of other people hate having to find it in the comments.

Back
Top Bottom