PS4 Interested In the Game But...

Sparta93821

Terrarian
I have been looking into Terraria, and am interested in getting it for my PS4. I have heard the controls (especially when building or mining down) are sketchy, so I want to test out the game before I play it. On the US store, there is a demo of the game that I want to get, but I live in Canada, and this demo is not available on my PS4 store... Is there anything I can do to download the demo on my PS4, or test it out in any other way. (due to several reasons, I can't play it on PC, although I would like to)

I have been looking into Terraria, and am interested in getting it for my PS4. I have heard the controls (especially when building or mining down) are sketchy, so I want to test out the game before I play it. On the US store, there is a demo of the game that I want to get, but I live in Canada, and this demo is not available on my PS4 store... Is there anything I can do to download the demo on my PS4, or test it out in any other way. (due to several reasons, I can't play it on PC, although I would like to)
Hi @Sparta93821, I’m not sure of the answer to that. If I hear a solution I’ll let you know. Hopefully some of our Canadian members can chime in with their experience on whether they’ve seen a demo version available.

building, use cursor mode, mining ANYWHERE, use quicksellect thing. you can customize the controls to whatever, btw. controls wont be your issue. it would be the crashes. i dont know if this is just me, but it crashes ~~a bit~~ a LOT. maybe 3 times a day. when that happens, turn off and on your PS4.

Back
Top Bottom