Mobile Inventory full? Melee, Mages, and Summoners can use this tip!

nphelps220

Official Terrarian
Have you ever gotten to that point where you just can't put anything else in your inventory, your piggy banks are full, and you don't want to throw out those 12 Fallen Stars? Here's an easy fix.

Since Gels, Fallen Stars, and the like are actually ammunition, store them in your ammo slots! For players that don't use ammo, this is actually a lifesaver. I have confirmed thay this works in Mobile for Gels, Fallen Stars, and (somehow) Wires. I have no idea if it works for anything else. (Feel free to add on to this with your finds!) This frees up tons of inventory space and makes Gel/Star crafting easy-peasy.

Yeah, I know you can use those items for ammo and it's helpful if you want to save some space. But all my ammo slots are full so it doesn't matter. :D

Last edited:
3stacks of musket ball and 1 stack of stars in my ammo slot... Yup, super helpful.

Wow, never thought of doing that! Im not very creative when it comes to stuff like this..........

I have so far confirmed that, in the PC version and probably Mobile, Gels, Baits, Stars, Wires, and Coins work. However, coins are not recommended for this trick, because they have their own designated slot.

(Of course... there are probably a few dedicated Coin Gun users out there who have more than a stack of Platinum, making this trick useful. But to that, I say you play too much Terraria.)

Back
Top Bottom