Irritating Town Npc moments

I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but I'll make this little thread here.
This is about moments with town npcs that make you want to throw them in lava.

Such as:

"When you get broken on a weapon 3 times in a row that costs 60 gold to reforge"
JvcusYw.png

Stuff like that.

Feel free to post it bellow! :merchantgrin:

There's an invasion / eclipse / blood moon outside? Let me just open this door for you...
And while I'm at it, I'll shoot this zombie in the back, so knockback bounces it into your face.

When I need a certain NPC to spawn, but the guide or angler shows up. So then I have to find a way to kill the new NPC, usually by spawning a skeleton, which usually ends with half of my NPCs massacred because it wouldn't choose a target.

Guide: Oh, I see you're playing expert mode for the first time and don't have any armor or weapons. I'll just go ahead and shoot at the slimes so they target you while you struggle to just make a wooden sword!
--------------------
Merchant: "I feel like an evil presence is watching me."
*Later that night* "You feel an evil presence watching you..."
Why's he gotta jinx it?

Start of a new expert world, it's your first night and your in your house. The Guide decides to open a door and let all the zombies in... good job guide, where's the lava bucket again?

Start of a new expert world, it's your first night and your in your house. The Guide decides to open a door and let all the zombies in... good job guide, where's the lava bucket again?

Aka. The reason I have banners on both sides of my NPC housing. (I use Platforms/Trapdoors to get in and out of my NPC housing)

Back
Top Bottom