Is it end of Terraria?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just remembered when skeletron was considered a final boss back in beta days

How long has it been since?

A small team of devs with I think Yoraiz0r and Skiphs will work on Terraria longer, but even so, you can't update a game forever.

It is nowhere near the end for Terraria. If anything it is still only the beginning.

This is the last update that Redigit himself will be working on. Other developers including Cenx, Yoraiz0r, and Skiphs will continue to update Terraria after 1.3. It is likely that the updates won't be as huge scale as the major ones such as 1.2 and 1.3, but will still make the game even better.

Redigit will still be working on other games in the Terraria series such as Terraria 2 and Terraria: Otherworld. Otherworld is apparently planned to be released sometime this year while we don't have a lot of info on Terraria 2. Both games will expand the Terraria series well and the series will continue to evolve even further with them.
I didn't know terraria other world was coming out this year

I'm excited to see how it turns out. Looks different than Terraria, and I am ok with that, because I don't subconsciously want it to look like Terraria. I want whatever the devs want for it.

Last edited:
Otherworlds, Terraria 2, doesn't matter. I'll buy it. The amount of time I've spent in Terraria equates down to like $0.01 an hour!! Can't beat that!

I don't think it's the end of Terraria anymore than MineCraft's final update will be the end of MineCraft.

Terraria is just too good a game. People will be playing and talking about it for years to come.

Ergh, I thought the Otherworld is Terraria 2 ended a long time ago.
Otherworld isn't Terraria 2. It is a spinoff set in a alternate universe where the corruption fully took over.

I had a dream once where Re-Logic became a huge company and their mascot was The Terrarian. The franchise was bigger than mario and they even had their own console. But other than that randomness this is only the beggining of Terraria. The team grows and the franchise becomes more widly known.

Sorry for bad english, I don't understand it very well.

Hello. Since 1.3 came out you finally can fight against huge final boss - Moon Lord. Yes, final boss. The long-awaited Cthulhu. It means developers will no longer update this game? I've heard about new Terraria - Terraria Otherworld. So this game will be forget forever? I know, maybe they will add some new features like Hallowed boss or something but you won't get better items, because you already killed final boss. I don't think final boss could be worse than another one.

I don't like these animations in Terraria Otherworld, I just love THIS game and I really want fight againt new enemies, bosses using better and better weapons.

Dear Developers could you answer me? Is this game going to die?
Nope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom