PS Vita Is it possible to make an arena in ps vita?

Agen16

Terrarian
I made the arena and test it with summoning pumpkin event and found it not working as I expected.
Such as, the monsters passing the pressure plate without activating the trap(is this a bug? I use the trap from the temple such as spiky ball and fire trap and the step as well,),
the wired connected to a switch or a lever it only activating once so I have to stick on it repeating switching to keep it going.
What I wanna ask is it possible how to make the arena with all the trap working?
The items that I use is 98% I get from the temple, and the wire I buy and the gray pressure plate all mix connected with the red wire all goes from the trap and the step and goes to the switch or a lever and all it works only if I switch it as I have explained above.
Anyone knows?

How about using a 1 second or 3 second timer to keep your traps going. Instead of using the pressure plates.

You need to buy yellow pressure plates from the mechanic for enemies to trigger them. The Lihzahrd pressure plates and grey pressure plates only activate for players. None of the free pressure plates you find through out the world will be triggered by monsters.

Back
Top Bottom