Is pure summoner worth it?

I'm not really against summoning impurity, it's just that I don't like using two damage types. If there were "blast minions" or something that are basically rehashed bee guns I'd be fine with that, honestly.

Do not go pure summon, summoner is meant to be a multiclasser, not a pure. The problem is that pure summoning also sacrifices survivability since the armor makes you rather squishy. All in all, not worth it. In the case of an impure summoner, you must always keep a decent weapon to defend yourself with and some decent accessories to boost your "secondary" main (ie: the weapon you use other than the minions).

Don't go pure unless you WANT to do badly and are perfectly fine with it. It wasn't designed for pure.

It will still kill enemies. It will not kill enemies as quickly as the standard hybrid builds, but it will still kill enemies and can clear most everything in the game outside of late waves in Moon events.

It's up to you to decide on if you enjoy playing with Summons doing all the work or by fighting alongside them.

Back
Top Bottom