Is the Terraria forum picture allowed?

DryCryCrystal

Empress of Light
what i mean by this is the picture ive seen in official stuff. and i have no idea if im able to use it so im asking if we are allowed to use it

it looks like this:
Ag6Yhot.png

Good to ask a mod. You will get a more accurate answer. You should tell the mod what you plan on using it for.

You want to use it for your signature? I don't see why not . . . I'll go double check, but I think the answer will be yes.

I'm pretty sure that is okay! If there is an issue, I'll let you know.

For the record, and for easy communication in the future, what you are calling a forum is usually called a "topic" or "thread", while the entire website as a whole is the "forum". At first I thought you meant you had another message board website you wanted to use it on, which might have been more of an issue.

Hmm...
Why not add this and some more similar images to the "smilies" section to make it easier for user to make better formatted threads with ease?

I was waiting to bring something like that up to the other mods, but was waiting for things to settle down . . . I guess they have. =D

Fine to use here on TCF.

Am exploring additions to the smiley list - will consider this suggestion. :)

If we are talking about smiles, in my opinion there should be smilies for all the mobs :D

That would trip WAY over into the "we have 9000000 smilies" land. Too much of a good thing becomes a mess/feature creep. Would rather be selective. :)

That would trip WAY over into the "we have 9000000 smilies" land. Too much of a good thing becomes a mess/feature creep. Would rather be selective. :)
True, how about the main creatures/bosses?
Who wouldn't like to post a Tim or a Lost Girl?
Maybe even adding certain emotions for each mob depending on what its usual role, kinda like the emoticons in Dota 2.

Back
Top Bottom