Is there a way of recreating these vertical Wood Blocks and Walls?

Tarluk

Terrarian
I noticed within the 1.4 Pylons teaser, the Guide's house had vertically-aligned blocks and walls close to the doorframe, but I haven't found a way to replicate those blocks, and the traditional Wooden Beams have jarring black borders between each block that these vertical walls don't have and would block furniture like the Furnace from being placed in front of them.

Is there a way for me to replicate this effect that I just didn't find, or is it something they might've cut before release?

pylonhouse.PNG

It's probably another wood type, painted brown. I think it might be ebonwood and ebonwood walls, but I'm not 100% sure.

It's that or spooky wood.
yes, that's what I think. but that build seems to be quite early game, and if it was built in early game without bringing material from another world, then it's likely not spooky wood. but I'm not sure.

yes, that's what I think. but that build seems to be quite early game, and if it was built in early game without bringing material from another world, then it's likely not spooky wood. but I'm not sure.
But if it was for promo material they have have just coded some in. But Ebonwood would be my first guess too.

Back
Top Bottom