Mobile Is there anyway possible to transfer a ipad character file to pc?

Cuber Craft

Terrarian
I bought terraria on my computer because my ipad is the old ipad mini meaning that it can't run terraria.
I have the character file from my ipad but it won't transfer over to the computer.
Is there a way to fix the problem on the ipad or transfer the file onto the computer?
(I can't post the file here because it is a .player file)

Thanks,

I bought terraria on my computer because my ipad is the old ipad mini meaning that it can't run terraria.
I have the character file from my ipad but it won't transfer over to the computer.
Is there a way to fix the problem on the ipad or transfer the file onto the computer?
(I can't post the file here because it is a .player file)

Thanks,
The answer is yes and no.

Yes, you can transfer a mobile player file to the PC version if the file extension is .plr. Official crossplay is not supported, but it is possible to play mobile player files on the PC version, you just can’t go back.

However, no, it’s not possible to bring a mobile player file to PC is it’s still in the .player format. The device that the .player file is currently on would need Terraria to be updated to at least the 1.3 version (which would convert .player files into .plr files). The .plr file could then be brought to PC.

If you’re on PC and wish to gear up a new player you may be interested in an inventory editor such as Terrasvr. It is not officially supported, and is a third-party tool, so any complications you have with it are at your own risk.

Back
Top Bottom