Is this Roblox ripoff of Terraria going to get taken down eventually?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinter

Terrarian
Lately a game on Roblox has been stealing terraria sprites and integrating it into a clicker game similar to Clicker Heros. I doubt this is allowed, but I really hope it gets taken down, not only is it ripping off of Terraria, its also just a terrible game. And yes, they are making money off of this, as Premium players can stick around in the game which accumulates money.
1697936172066.png

Also Roblox is completely down right now so I can't get the link atm.

I’d imagine that some agreement is in place making it legal, I’ve seen Roblox games indistinguishable from CoD besides the one teammate that has the default Roblox skin, but if it is genuinely a bad game it will probably die on its head an.

I've never even played Roblox and I can tell you that I'm pretty sure there are enough games that steal characters and graphics from things without getting taken down that this one probably won't either.

I highly doubt that this is a licensed agreement case... Furthermore, I'm pretty sure I read a post involving Clicker Heros ALSO stealing sprites from Terraria, and from what I recall, action was taken there.

Although that was speaking from memory of like, what I've seen in Roblox 10 years ago, so it's very possible things have changed.

Lately a game on Roblox has been stealing terraria sprites and integrating it into a clicker game similar to Clicker Heros. I doubt this is allowed, but I really hope it gets taken down, not only is it ripping off of Terraria, its also just a terrible game. And yes, they are making money off of this, as Premium players can stick around in the game which accumulates money.View attachment 434265
Umm..... sounds illegal to me

Lately a game on Roblox has been stealing terraria sprites and integrating it into a clicker game similar to Clicker Heros. I doubt this is allowed, but I really hope it gets taken down, not only is it ripping off of Terraria, its also just a terrible game. And yes, they are making money off of this, as Premium players can stick around in the game which accumulates money.View attachment 434265
Hi there @Vinter thanks so much for looking out for Terraria. I‘ll send this info on to those that need it, and they’ll make a decision from there.

There‘s no need for speculation or further discussion, so I’ve locked the thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom