• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

PC Is using TEDIT after losing ALL my good items cheating in expert mode (Can't get them back)

Minishark

Terrarian
So, I played multiplayer expert mode, and died in jungle, also my mate losed his items, and we need them back since going to the jungle again isn't a good idea cause of mobs and stuff, so tell me if it's cheating or should we start new world:sigh:
EDIT: NVM we'll start new world since using tedit and knowing which items we had, we'll start all over;(

Last edited:

Coleyohley

Terrarian
Cheating is when one person breaks the trust of the other players to gain an advantage in a competitive setting. In short, if everyone else is fine with the actions you’re taking, then by definition you really can’t be cheating.

If all players involved are okay with using external software to get your items back, then there’s really not any problems.

Minishark

Terrarian
Cheating is when one person breaks the trust of the other players to gain an advantage in a competitive setting. In short, if everyone else is fine with the actions you’re taking, then by definition you really can’t be cheating.

If all players involved are okay with using external software to get your items back, then there’s really not any problems.
Thanks for your reply Coleyohley, but we started a new brand world but thank you for making me be sure im not a cheater by using Tedit:D

PulseBow

Skeletron
Honestly, don't be worried about using external software, in a game like Terraria, it just doesn't matter as long as everyone's fine with it, it's your world, your decisions.

Top Bottom