Issues with Waterfalls and Lavafalls

Alcadeias

Terrarian
Hello everyone, I've been looking at builds around these forums for a while but never really posted anything. Recently I've been building a lot on one of my worlds but the waterfalls and lavafalls have been a huge hindrance to the progress :(

For some reason, waterfalls don't work half the time on my world. I don't know if it's just lack of mechanics on my part or if it is a bug.

Could someone take a look at these screenshots and tell me what I'm doing wrong?

2014-10-18_00003.jpg
2014-12-13_00001.jpg

2014-12-13_00002.jpg

Any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated :)
Thank you!

The first picture is merely design flaw. Compare the decoration shapes and you'll see there is no sloping on the block adjacent to the tree. If the waterfall doesn't show after you hit the block, add the water after the change is made.

The second and third one... Are you adding lava and water AFTER or BEFORE the slope was made? Your issue may lie there if you add the liquid last.

I did place the liquid after the slope I believe. Let me go and correct the tree as well as the order of placement and see if it works.

Edit: I changed the order and it still doesn't work. Interestingly enough, on the tree, if I stop the waterfall on the top, the bottom one begins working. It seems as though you can only have one active at a time but I have seen countless screenshots of multiple waterfalls so I have no idea why it wouldn't work on my world.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom