*it seem he wants to be asked anything

I was going to ask a logical question as a one-up, but then I decided that wouldn't be as fun, so:

On a scale of 1 to 10 using base 2, how much would it hurt to break a bone clean in half vertically while looking at the image below? (Your response must be, unlike the scale, in base 10. But still in regards to the base 2 scale, i.e. the base 10 equivalent of what 10 is in base 2.)
View attachment 438374
(Feel free to answer in German, like Timmy would.)
wha-

y’know what? 7.

just woke up, might as well answer some ama questions!
Who are your 3 favorite NPCs, and what are your favorite quotes from each of them? (@HandsomeSquirrel🐿️, if I recall, this was a question you asked on other AMAs, so.... Edit: Sorry if I stole your thunder here.... it's a good question, I will admit!)
1. Nurse: "I managed to sew your face back on. Be more careful next time."
2. Zoologist: "I have noooo idea how I got here, but it's mega rad."
3. Cyborg: "And then Unit 492-8 said, 'Who do you think I am, Unit 472-6?' HA. HA. HA."
If you could add any item into Terraria, what would it be, how would you get it, and what would it do?
Dual Shadow Scythe
An upgrade of the Shadow Sickle that you can get with a second one, 66 ectoplasm, and 10 Demonite/Crimsonite Bars.
Think the vanilla Shadow Sickle but in a spinning formation. The less health you have, the faster and more damaging the attack is.
Does your family have a history of Alcoholism?
thankfully not.
What's your favorite Dungeon color? (Pink, Blue, or Green)
pink is my favorite!

If you could have any 3 superpowers/abilites, what would they be, and what would you use them for? You cannot choose the power to gain more powers, however.

If you could have any 3 superpowers/abilites, what would they be, and what would you use them for? You cannot choose the power to gain more powers, however.
teleportation, electricity control, and duplication. all for scaring my friends making life easier
Someone has to ask about hammers, so what do you think about MC Hammer? :p
i haven’t listened to his music, so i wouldn’t know.
Do you like anime?
yes I do! :3

I take it that Undertale Yellow was what caused you to become Tem?
yep! i haven’t been able to play it yet since I don’t have a PC yet tho, but from what I’ve heard and seen it lives up to the 6-7 year long hype!
hope that’s the case for Geometry Dash 2.2 as well…

sheldon_laptop.jpeg

Thoughts?

now if only there weren’t a million and one au’s around him…
And that, my friends, is why you world build your aus, and don't make it [character I'm obsessed with] but [gimmick]. Let's compare omnitale to xtale. Omnitale is only seen in power scalings, as it is just "sans but God", meanwhile xtale has fleshed out characters and story, and as a result is a much better au. The main character is seldom sans, and the only reason he's involved is because xchara is in his body.

Green, Pink, or Blue dungeon bricks?
Pink.
And that, my friends, is why you world build your aus, and don't make it [character I'm obsessed with] but [gimmick]. Let's compare omnitale to xtale. Omnitale is only seen in power scalings, as it is just "sans but God", meanwhile xtale has fleshed out characters and story, and as a result is a much better au. The main character is seldom sans, and the only reason he's involved is because xchara is in his body.
This. If you make your AU based off of one character and just don’t do anything good storywise, then it’s just gonna suck.

Why else is something like Inverted Fate beloved and Outertale hated by lots of people?

Back
Top Bottom