PC Item 3,000!

Status
Not open for further replies.
128654396285_Duke_Nukem_Forever.jpg

This alchemy station is looking spectacular. So realistic and yet so mysterious :)
Hmm, i never heard the news about reaching 2000 items, so 3000 is just..... Splendid :D :D :D

Expert Mode sounds exciting. Hopefully it can deliver on what I'm assuming is an attempt at keeping most of the old content relevant and challenging, even with very high-end items and optimal prefixes.

alchemy station!!! so awesome! potion crafting is in my opinion highly important to optimize a character's potential. all of my characters that make it to endgame have like half their inventory space taken by food, sake if melee users, and buff potions.

also i need more "high tech sciency looking stuff" for the Batcave i'm working on...

expert mode? please yes. my beetle armor flailron swinger can solo frost moon to wave 15 very safe and easy without using a trap arena setup. so can my frost armor vampire knives snowman cannoner. so can my ninja gear titanium armor paladin hammer thrower...

etc etc etc.

-more summoner buffs in 1.3 please :D my summoner is still just SUCH a weakling. better minion ai? higher armor rating? further accessory crafting to free up some space? more weapon options outside of minions would be an amazing change- stuff like frost hydra captures the "summoner weapon that doesnt make a minion" idea perfectly!

....actually now that im ranting (and mods please feel free to point me towards a 1.3 suggestion thread or something) endgame mage and ranger and summoner are all a bit weak standing next to an endgame melee. beetle armor is a whole tier past turtle, which WAS the endgame melee option. seems like there should be a new tier armor for the other guys too :D

finally, speaking of holes in armor cycles- why does frost armor stand alone? i cant begin to express how badly i want hybrid melee/caster and ranger/caster gear.

Alrighty then, Expert Mode Lets Plays all over the place as soon as 1.3 comes out (Including myself :p) Can't wait to battle 200k hp Destroyers or Racing against the Wall of Flesh with a 5x speed increase or fighting skeletron who continuously slaps you around without fail or whatever crazy changes Expert mode will make! One of the best additions for me so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom