tModLoader Item Checklist - In-game 100% item collection checklist

v0.2 Released!

Video:
(if you didn't know, the mod in the video to spawn items in HERO's Mod)

Crazy new features:
  • Sort methods: ID, AZ, Value, Rarity, and Terraria Sort (This one is amazing, it's the vanilla chest sort method)
  • Message now mentions a %.
  • Autoscroll to new item when obtained
  • Toggle Found now has 3 modes: Both, Found, Unfound
  • Found toggle, sort mode, and announce preferences now saved
  • Fixed last few items not being shown

v0.2 Released!

Video:
(if you didn't know, the mod in the video to spawn items in HERO's Mod)

Crazy new features:
  • Sort methods: ID, AZ, Value, Rarity, and Terraria Sort (This one is amazing, it's the vanilla chest sort method)
  • Message now mentions a %.
  • Autoscroll to new item when obtained
  • Toggle Found now has 3 modes: Both, Found, Unfound
  • Found toggle, sort mode, and announce preferences now saved
  • Fixed last few items not being shown
Cool stuff.
Just an idea - maybe you could have a similar mod, but for recipes. Considering you have a recipe browser, a checklist shouldn't be too difficult...

Awyes, this would go great with the millions of mod content I have. This way I can actually see if I have something or not.

Nice one. Could you make a filter per mod? It would be nice to know if you got all the items from a certain mod or not.

Is it not possible to move the box around? Currently, when i'm rotating through the mods I can't really read the names due to it showing my health. A similar thing happens with it overlapping text if I have my inventory open while looking at it.

the % if total can there be one per mod so 5% all items and 40% this mod for what mod the item came from

dirt vanilla 3% total 3%
moditem mod 1% total 4%

something like that

It seems that items are checked off even if I don't actually pick them up, for example if my inventory was already full but I walked past it on the ground.

Back
Top Bottom