Xbox One Items Disappearing

holdurbutts

Terrarian
Some of my items disappeared from both my inventory and chests. I ended up losing my cellphone which I just made and was favorited but I kept my terraspark boots that I made at the same time.

Last edited:
Some of my items disappeared from both my inventory and chests. I ended up losing my cellphone which I just made and was favorited but I kept my terraspark boots that I made at the same time.
Hi there @holdurbutts can you give more info on what was happening before this? Did it just happen one time, or can you replicate the issue?

If it only happened one time, what normally has occurred is that the items were accidentally trashed or sold or quick stacked to a chest somewhere. However, if you can reproduce an item disappearing, it would be great to get step-by-step instructions or a video.

I'm honestly not sure if I can replicate it. I was holding the cellphone with my inventory open and died while holding it. I'm not sure if I accidentally trashed it or dropped it but it didn't get quick stacked away because it was favorited. My apologies.

Back
Top Bottom