PS4 Items Invisible

McMario

Plantera
Some of the items are invisible for my friend, he plays 1st player. His shark tooth chain saw doesn't show it's sprite when used. Same thing happed with a Yo-Yo.

Some of the items are invisible for my friend, he plays 1st player. His shark tooth chain saw doesn't show it's sprite when used. Same thing happed with a Yo-Yo.
Is it invisible all the time, or is it visible and then at some point goes invisible? Does your friend have a grappling hook that shoots two or more hooks (like dual hook or ivy whip)? There has been a report that projectiles can go invisible after using a multi hook grappling hook. Does this line up with your experience?

Is it invisible all the time, or is it visible and then at some point goes invisible? Does your friend have a grappling hook that shoots two or more hooks (like dual hook or ivy whip)? There has been a report that projectiles can go invisible after using a multi hook grappling hook. Does this line up with your experience?
No, I don't think we used a multi grappling hook before... And to your first question, from what I know... I THINK that it was invisible the whole time. I have one too, but its not invisible.
[doublepost=1514436590,1514436436][/doublepost]I might also add, we converted and transfered a legacy save file. Just thought I should have put that in there!

Last edited:
I'll double check the grappling hook thing!
That would be great if you could check it out and report back. I’ve only heard about the grappling hook causing the issue once, so I’m not sure. Wanted to get other player experiences to see if it was a hidden solution or not.

I’d also recommend sending in all your details to Pipeworks directly. They are looking at all the Bug Reports coming in here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

I have the problem with the multi-grapple glitch.
20180112_220151.jpg

As seen here, I am suspended using the grapple, and note that only the particles from my staff are seen, not the actual projectile.

Im having the same problems. I just got on hardmode and got my first drill but the drill is invisible. It is the same with yoyos. I have used a multi hook. Is there any way to fix it?

Im having the same problems. I just got on hardmode and got my first drill but the drill is invisible. It is the same with yoyos. I have used a multi hook. Is there any way to fix it?
Hi @Johnnie_Sm1thy, are you wearing a Familiar Shirt? If so, take it off and see if that fixes it. Also, wearing dyes may or may not still be causing issues. So if you’re still experiencing invisible projectiles, take off any dyes and see if that helps.

You may need to restart the game to see a difference.

Hi @Johnnie_Sm1thy, are you wearing a Familiar Shirt? If so, take it off and see if that fixes it. Also, wearing dyes may or may not still be causing issues. So if you’re still experiencing invisible projectiles, take off any dyes and see if that helps.

You may need to restart the game to see a difference.
Thanks. I was wearing a familiar shirt and taking it off fixed it. This is still annoying as i want to be able to see my characters original clothes. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom