Jetstream's unrivaled artwork [Requests are indeed OPEN!!]

An unfathomable amount of time has passed over the rugged rock we call earth, with each second hungering for something great. For too long, our planet lacked true inspiration. But today, my dearest Terrarians, I shall not only grace your viewing spheres with unreal art, but also revolutionize the world with its unrivaled glory. How fortunate you are to live during this time of redemption for this earth. This very day will impact the rest of history, and will inspire the nations to be something greater. Today, I shall unveil my assortment of pristine artwork. Ah ha! But before I allow your minds to be mesmerized, I would like to make it extremely clear that requests are open! Anything you would like, my fellows! (Except bread, God forbid bread!) Now that has entered your mind, prepare for an extraordinary display of art!

Here's what a few people had to say about my art!

"20/10" - @ajidot

"Your art is so good it's :red:ty Jet" - @Neon

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Requested Art

image.jpg
(@Magic Sponge)

image.jpg
(@RainbowDrago)

image.jpg
(@theclownfish II)

image.jpg
(@Rawrg)

image.jpg
(@Baconfry)

image.jpg
(@LinXx)

EwHhqMn.jpg
(@Victorles)

ERnOAgE.jpg
@Matsu

2mTI1wi.jpg
@TheLinXx

P0lzNJU.jpg
@Jakly

k0B6LLl.jpg
@iDuck

3sqxzCC.jpg
@MetaKnight

ieqoidu.jpg
@DestroyerArcher

SiXsZQg.jpg
@nealpd

WsunMea.jpg
@ShipShup

07kyw33.jpg
@GreySouka

J8k1aKj.jpg
@gallantEclipse

uK2wP6O.jpg
@Ludwig Von Koopa

f88WrpN.jpg
@darthmorf

nKhK2El.jpg
@Gigavoir

WWqbMIH.jpg
@Dire Σ

N8XJKfh.png
@TTSp00k the Invincible

JRDB571.png
@Super Treesmasher

WqYrROa.png
@Pixelsplitter552

Last edited:
godly. when i opened the first spoiler i pissed myself. i need a deformed yoshi to be made
Such a glorious piece is now added to my gallery!
Can I have my halloween avatar, remastered with the Jetstream touch? For reference, here she is.
View attachment 13685
Draw A Rainbow Barfing Leprucaun!
The right honourable Jordan Webster approves most thoroughly of this array of masterpieces!

That same Jordan Webster is so enthralled that he wishes to have his own good(-lookin') self encaptured in just such a style!

View attachment 13688
I shall lend my artistic skills to each of you!
Draw me wrecking you in Sm4sh.
I shall indeed, my dearest ex!

Back
Top Bottom