Game Mechanics Journey mode should have keyword search

troyofathens

Terrarian
I am researching basically anything I can in journey mode and so my duplication screen is getting pretty full so when I want to find a hammer I should get all the hammers that I have but it doesn't show all of them because hammer isn't in the name of all the hammers (similar things with helmets and other armor, other weapons such as swords or bows, pickaxes etc.). I love all the names for weapons but if I don't remember that the corruption axe is called The Breaker it won't come up unless I search those letters. At least make it so if I search something and it's in the description of the item it will still come up this way I can type ranged and get all the ranged weapons or type axe and it will pull up anything that has axe power. Also a small suggestion to have enter put your cursor in the search bar when you have the menu open.

Well for armor you can use the tabs, same with tools, yeah, but make sure to click off them to get back to all items, just note I think that they are still working on making the duplicate menu better

I haven't heard anything about them changing the search function so if you have evidence I definitely like to see it.

Back
Top Bottom