Items Jungle solution

LachyDragneel

Terrarian
One of my worlds jungle was destroyed by corruption prior to the change with mud corruption block.
So a new type of solution which is sold by the steam punk after plantera is defeated (like the solution is made from plantera lore wise) which spreads mud blocks on sand, snow, or dirt, and something to ice, hard sand and stone.
See this makes sense as we have solution for the other biomes but not the jungle.

We definitely need a solution for the Jungle since it’s the only one missing but I think it would have to be Post-Moonlord like White, Yellow, and Brown Solution which all completely change the biome. If the solution just converts dirt to mud I guess it could be Post-Plantera but then you wouldn’t be able to convert it back until you get Brown Solution later. I would say make it Post Moonlord and have it convert Soft Blocks to Mud and Hard Blocks to Stone.

The name would also have to be Dark Brown Solution or Lime Solution to be in line with all the other Solutions which are named after colors.

Last edited:
It wouldn't look natural to convert biomes to jungle using the concept of exchanging soft blocks (dirt, snow, sand) for other soft blocks, and hard blocks (stone, ice, hard sand) for other hard blocks because the jungle is all mud. But I'd still want this and I wouldn't care if only converted soft blocks, or if converted hard blocks to stone or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom