Sprites Jungle Water Fix

Zalpha

Terrarian
Current jungle water.
45tyi3E.png

Suggested fix.
Wwdyo5x.jpg

This is actually a bug in Camera Mode that’s existed for quite some time; I’m a bit surprised it hasn’t been fixed yet. It affects other biomes, too. Namely, only half-block waterfalls change color to match the biome/water fountain in Camera Mode; the actual bodies of water remain default blue. Also, the water’s overlap with the half-block itself is not rendered properly.

A temporary solution is to place down a Pure Water Fountain, so the waterfall’s color will at least match.

As @Baconfry said, this is a problem with camera mode, but, if I remember correctly, one of the camera settings is choosing what biome color you want the water to be. If so, you'd just have to change it to jungle water. As for that "glitch" with the waterfalls, I believe that camera mode was set up to have the waterfalls remain the color they should be, regardless of the biome color selected, so that when you have waterfalls colored by gemspark blocks, they'll retain that color and not get changed to the biome color you selected. That is what I think it is anyways, it could just be a glitch.

EDIT: While looking at that I did however notice/remember another glitch. The waterfalls are printed in front of the half blocks instead of behind them.

Back
Top Bottom