Just a few things I've built...

LilStarla

Terrarian
Just a few things I've built. Nothing too crazy :)

BamboobyAndStarlasTreehouse.jpg ScenicTower.jpg MushroomHut.jpg NPCHouse.jpg Crimson.jpg SnowCabin.jpg

Last edited:
loving apples in the first picture =) made me smile
and the fireplace in last one looks quite good. I think I am going to copy it to my world. Except for chimney... too wide..
I dont like the staircases throughout... could be more ... inventive? Too boring atm.

Edit: that beer sign in last picture! master piece! respect!

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies, everyone. Perhaps I should have set the images to thumbnail previews rather than full-size. Sorry, this was my first posted thread and I have the hang of how this forum works now :dryadgrin:

Thanks for the replies, everyone. Perhaps I should have set the images to thumbnail previews rather than full-size. Sorry, this was my first posted thread and I have the hang of how this forum works now :dryadgrin:
It's fine!
If you want to compress them down, use spoilers.
The BBCODE is:

[ SPOILER="INSERT NAME HERE" ] <grablebrook message here/picture here> [ /SPOILER ]

Now add this together without the spaces in the bracket and...!

<grablrbrook message here/picture here>

Hmmm... like this?

<
i0j9T5a.jpg
>[\spoiler]

Crap I didn't do it right... :dryadrolleyes: I just edited the original post to only show thumbnails. That should make browsing a little easier for everyone for now.

Oh... b-but it actually did not show the image the first time I wrote it, and I didn't change anything. Strange...

2 comments, the fireplaces need painted to try and blend the actuated blocks with the rest. (Might just end up being black on the solid blocks.
And the chimney is to wide on the roof, 3 (not 5) wide would match the fireplace.
Also why not red brick walls inside? If the color clashes with the actuated just paint them black too to make them darker.

Back
Top Bottom