Just your average Terraria player--Hi!

Sam1370

Terrarian
Hi, I'm Sam1370, a Terraria player.
I suppose the first thing I should say is my age, but I don't like saying that--mostly for privacy reasons, the excuse I use is "it makes people view each other differently."
I usually sit around and play Terraria every day, mostly 4-5 hrs.
I've actually only been playing Terraria for a few months--I think I started legitimately playing it in, what, December?
I discovered Terraria through a video--bought it, thought it might be fun to play--and the first thing I did was try to hack it. :p
So I searched up "terraria inventory editor", inventory edited, and got four thousand platinum coins and a meowmere.
After that I went on a PvP server and started rekking everyone, and then I got bored and stopped playing it.
After a few months I told myself I would play legitimately, so I got my friend to play it with me, I made a new Terraria world and character, progressed, defeated the Moon Lord, and then started on a modded Expert mode world.
Currently in my Expert mode world I'm in early hardmode, just got rekt by the Destroyer after failing to fight it one time, trying to find decent gear to fight it again.
/\ this will not be updated.
So anyway, I check Terraria Forums every 3-4 days, play Terraria almost every day, so, that's it!
Welcome me!!!! xD

Hi, I'm Sam1370, a Terraria player.
I suppose the first thing I should say is my age, but I don't like saying that--mostly for privacy reasons, the excuse I use is "it makes people view each other differently."
I usually sit around and play Terraria every day, mostly 4-5 hrs.
I've actually only been playing Terraria for a few months--I think I started legitimately playing it in, what, December?
I discovered Terraria through a video--bought it, thought it might be fun to play--and the first thing I did was try to hack it. :p
So I searched up "terraria inventory editor", inventory edited, and got four thousand platinum coins and a meowmere.
After that I went on a PvP server and started rekking everyone, and then I got bored and stopped playing it.
After a few months I told myself I would play legitimately, so I got my friend to play it with me, I made a new Terraria world and character, progressed, defeated the Moon Lord, and then started on a modded Expert mode world.
Currently in my Expert mode world I'm in early hardmode, just got rekt by the Destroyer after failing to fight it one time, trying to find decent gear to fight it again.
/\ this will not be updated.
So anyway, I check Terraria Forums every 3-4 days, play Terraria almost every day, so, that's it!
Welcome me!!!! xD
Enjoy yourself! We'd love to hear what else you gotta bring to the table. `:)

welcome, to the rice fields
WIxwTRB.jpg

Yep.
Now, good day, sir, unless it's night, which in that case I'll say good night.
Good night.
*tips hat again and walks away whistling a jaunty tune*

Yep.
Now, good day, sir, unless it's night, which in that case I'll say good night.
Good night.
*tips hat again and walks away whistling a jaunty tune*

Well, its abt 6 for me, so I guess good afternoon-night? More like evening. Which is sort of night, although night would more be referring to actual night.
I worry too much about these things. xD
[doublepost=1490057171,1490057046][/doublepost]
You are formally welcomed
Thanks for formally welcoming me

Back
Top Bottom