Kingdom hearts unchained

Violet heart

Terrarian
so recently a freemium game released in app stores. Kingdom Hearts Unchained. Originally a web browser game, it is now available for phones. I really don't like mobile games that have a system that's solely built around basically trying to make you pay. It's not the games themselves that bother me, it's when big game companies that we have known for years step into the mobile market and substitute what is supposed to be a fun, innovative game into playing a mediocre game.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Yet. The jury in my head is still deciding because after this month is over the ap (points that are used to play stages) won't be halved anymore. And that's kinda concerning. This is a game that I've actually come to like a lot in a short period of time. Maybe because it's one of the better phone games out there besides ports of classics. There is a certain charm about it.

But till then, I'm still enjoying it and wouldn't mind adding friends to it because I definitely need some teammates in my party group. I play alot and make alot of lux. During the weekly rating for factions, I was ranked 512 worldwide. My faction is the fox. Just post your game ID if you want me to add you. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom