PC Kong's Banana Hoard

The OP got slightly outdated. I'm not entirely sure of how much of each item I still have other than BHS and a few things I remembered I needed to add, so numbering might be off. If anybody has any issues with how it's formatted then please speak up, I'm still not sure if I should keep it the way it is or just organize things by boss drop instead of just a loose damage term, or if I should put BHS under melee items or whatever.

I can say for sure that I don't need any more Truffle Worms for the time being, however.

Don't really have many of those, but I could use 3 of the BHS if you have them still.
Definitely still have them. I also noticed your profile comment mentioning the emblems, in which I'm not sure if I still have a Sorcerer emblem but I definitely still have Warrior emblems. I'll need to check.

Updated the OP a little bit again. I had a crazy binge session tonight and found a lot of stuff, including four BHS and five Discount Cards.

Most importantly though, I have a very large surplus of Fishron gear at the moment that I would really prefer goes to somebody else (not pictured, two Wings):
YxdTlet.jpg

In case the image isn't working (it's broken in the preview for me, the direct image link is here: http://i.imgur.com/YxdTlet.jpg

So uh.. if you need any Fishron stuff at all.. I guess you can find it here. I'm not too picky to trade with, just throw some general words in my direction and we'll get something lined up.

Updated the OP a little bit again. I had a crazy binge session tonight and found a lot of stuff, including four BHS and five Discount Cards.

Most importantly though, I have a very large surplus of Fishron gear at the moment that I would really prefer goes to somebody else (not pictured, two Wings):
YxdTlet.jpg

In case the image isn't working (it's broken in the preview for me, the direct image link is here: http://i.imgur.com/YxdTlet.jpg

So uh.. if you need any Fishron stuff at all.. I guess you can find it here. I'm not too picky to trade with, just throw some general words in my direction and we'll get something lined up.
So I don't need the emblems anymore, but I could still use the BHS if you have them. And What were you looking for for the wings?

So I don't need the emblems anymore, but I could still use the BHS if you have them. And What were you looking for for the wings?
I have somewhere around 22 to 24 BHS now, so I am highly likely able to fulfill your Broken Hero Sword needs.

As for why I was killing so many Dukes, I was farming with a friend since he wanted three different Fishron Wings. It took us about 61 worms, but we got them all.

I have somewhere around 22 to 24 BHS now, so I am highly likely able to fulfill your Broken Hero Sword needs.

As for why I was killing so many Dukes, I was farming with a friend since he wanted three different Fishron Wings. It took us about 61 worms, but we got them all.
Nice! I'm not very good at the fishing. Keep failing to get him. lol. But I had meant like, what do you want in exchange for them. hahah.

Nice! I'm not very good at the fishing. Keep failing to get him. lol. But I had meant like, what do you want in exchange for them. hahah.
Souls of Night and other boss summon creation items come to mind at first, including iron and lead ore.

Really though, just offer whatever you think is fair and we'll work something out. I have no need for this stuff, so I'd rather somebody uses it.

Ok I Have Been Trying to get the Duke Fishron wings for SO long and your my only chance at the moment so How much for them i will pay alot so what would u like for them? how many plat coins?

Ok I Have Been Trying to get the Duke Fishron wings for SO long and your my only chance at the moment so How much for them i will pay alot so what would u like for them? how many plat coins?
Plat means almost nothing to me now that I have my Lucky Coin farm set up. I would much rather have Souls of Night or Ebonkoi/Hemopirahna, but if plat is all you have to offer then throw out a number you feel is fair and we'll haggle from there.

Alternately, if you know where some Plantera Bulbs are on your world, I will accept Planteras as payment.

Last edited:
i need a couple of broken hero swords, but i currently only have 4 platinum. I can finish my lunar farm so we can grind some pumpkin/frost moon as payment, or i can buy with the platinum

How many Ebonkoi would you want for 2 lucky coins, 2 discount cards, 2 picksaws, and the frostsparks
Uhh.. a lot.

I can't even begin to give a ballpark estimate as to how much I'd want for that amount of stuff.

Why would you need two Lucky Coins and Discount Cards, though? I'd much rather only part with one and save the others for other people who might be down on their luck and want one as well.

Theyre for me and a friend, they just arnt dropping. And if not ebonkoi what else might you like?
Alright, fair enough. Admittedly, my initial "a lot" response was fairly knee-jerk and tactless.

How much Ebonkoi do you have, though? Do you maybe have any Hemopiranha to go with it? Really, anything on the "wants" list is fine. Worst case, if you aren't confident in how much stuff you have, I'll accept free reign over any Plantera's Bulbs (and their drops) as payment as well. Let's just try talking basic numbers at first, I suppose.

I fish alot so I have around 1000 of each fish so its not a problem and I could set up a plantera farm in around 4 hours if necessary.

I fish alot so I have around 1000 of each fish so its not a problem and I could set up a plantera farm in around 4 hours if necessary.
With that much fish, the Planteras are unneeded. Just tell me how much combined Ebonkoi and Hemopiranha each you're comfortable with parting with, though I'd absolutely adore 700+ of each fish just so I'll never have to fish ever.

At this point I have this absolutely glorious mental image of somebody throwing down a suitcase full of fish while saying "It's all there, you ain't gotta count it." and I think I want to make this a reality.

What do you want for Mythril bricks and/or walls or gold bricks and/or walls? Or just mythril ore/bars or gold ore/bars.

Back
Top Bottom