Kym's Build Journal

Kym

Spazmatism
She Hath Returned!

So I took a super long break for about two or three years ago and traveled the world...

On my return I found so many awesome changes/updates that I had to get back in to terraria building.
I'm currently very pregnant and very bored and its very cold outside.

Welcome to my Build Journal.

Last edited:
Design and Build Tools

Wall and Tile Sample Map

I created a numbered tile and wall sample map to get familiar with all the new additions and particle effects, as well as what they looked like painted in black, white and color. If anyone wants it, I can upload it somewhere. Its super handy! Will update it regularly with each new addition as per the updates.

Walls:
Capture 2016-08-05 22_55_25.png

Tiles:
Capture 2016-08-06 23_28_42.png

Last edited:
Wow, I applaud you for putting so much effort into little things like editing in the flower vines for example... or the pillars in the hall of achievemnts..
Just... wow. Good work. I wish to see more :eek:

Wow, I applaud you for putting so much effort into little things like editing in the flower vines for example... or the pillars in the hall of achievemnts..
Just... wow. Good work. I wish to see more :eek:

Thank you so much! So pleased someone noticed the pillars because they were kind of a "wheeeee!" moment when they worked! I'm addicted to combining/overlapping sprites now. Glad to find someone after my own heart hehe <3

this is great! i love the shark Tank, looks perfect for an adventure map. GJ

Oh gawd, I totally just wrote a big spoiler for my big project as a response to your comment and I'm still sitting here with it copied to the clipboard going "should i let the cat out now.. or later?"

Hahah.

I want you to know that your comment just triggered a chain of realisations about the new mechanics in the game that has me VERY VERY excited. Thank you, I was wondering what to do this afternoon.

Reactions: Chi
Oh gawd, I totally just wrote a big spoiler for my big project as a response to your comment and I'm still sitting here with it copied to the clipboard going "should i let the cat out now.. or later?"

I want you to know that your comment just triggered a chain of realisations about the new mechanics in the game that has me VERY VERY excited. Thank you, I was wondering what to do this afternoon.

So Rariaz, I made my new mechanical project... :D
Safe-Logic Airlock System

All awesome if you have youtube chanel send it to me and i will sub you:kingslime:

Dont have a youtube channel sorry. I might get one later when I have more content, but there is a playtv video demo I just made in the Airlock link above showing how it works. Just excuse my crazy accent haha!

Back
Top Bottom