IC Kyotia

*He walks down the hall before stopping at the 8th room on the far wall*
“This one isn’t occupied.”
*They then run the card along a reader on the door and it dings, opening the door*

*It’s a fancy room, with a bathroom, a large bed and a TV. There’s a counter on the wall with the TV with a coffee maker, different pods, creams and flavorings. It looks like there’s mints on the pillows of the bed, and there’s doors to a closet*
“As you can see, this is a fine establishment.”

"Hello. Yes, it's me, Charles. I'm calling to order something. A little device we took and reverse-engineered. Yes, that one, and I suggest you avoid saying it's name over the phone line. No, I don't plan on using it for anything overly illegal, I plan on using it for a bit of revenge. Yeah, I ran into a bit of trouble with a group called Team Moon. No, I don't think they're related to Team Galactic, but they might be..."

“Um, yeah. They had a Zoroark and a Volcarona.”
“What were they doing there?”
“Looked like they were taking some kind of Pokémon.”
“…”

(Alright.)
"Anyway, how soon can you send it? I'm fine with a week. Yeah, sure, just I'm not sure if anyone will try intercepting it on the way. I mean, considering what it's used for, it could be dangerous. Well I hope they aren't creating shadow Pokémon, but if they are, this should help deal with them. She did? Well, I'll have to leave before I was planning to then."

Back
Top Bottom