Mobile Lac Beatle? How?

Hhadess

Terrarian
*using forums to much but anyways* how to get the lac beatle to spawn on iOS!? Is there a farm I can use or anything else useful to know? And what about the teal mushroom? Legit been trying to get both of these things for three hours

*using forums to much but anyways* how to get the lac beatle to spawn on iOS!? Is there a farm I can use or anything else useful to know? And what about the teal mushroom? Legit been trying to get both of these things for three hours
I haven’t hunted for Lac Beetles, but I know I’ve seen them on the iOS version.

(Click to enlarge)

upload_2019-1-2_21-37-11.jpeg upload_2019-1-2_21-37-31.png

What world were you in and what update? I’ve been farming for about four hours now and still no lac Beatles (and teal mushrooms). Even the discord elementals don’t take this much time to spawn!
It was last year that the screenshot was taken, so definitely the current version of the game on mobile. This was in a Corruption world that was not Expanded.

Thanks! Also how long did it take you to find it
It wasn’t long at all. I know that’s not fair, haha. :) I wasn’t even looking for it, but had remembered that another member on the forum was saying they couldn’t find one so I took a screenshot. So I know they do exist on iOS.

It wasn’t long at all. I know that’s not fair, haha. :) I wasn’t even lookig for it, but had remembered that another member on the forum was saying they couldn’t find one so I took a screenshot. So I know they do exist on iOS.
Ahaha nothing’s fair in this game!

Back
Top Bottom