PC (Large-ish) Modded Expert Play-through.

MilesUpshur546

Spazmatism
Hi, all.

I'm here because all of my (2) friends have no time for me, and so I'm looking for 6 other people to do a modded playthrough.

We can discuss who wants to host the world, but it will probably be whoever has the best wi-fi and is comfortable with that much responsibility.

The worlds stats will be Medium, Expert, and Corruption with Softcore characters.

The list of mods are as follows:
  • Vannila Tweaks
  • Thorium Mod
  • Simple Autochests
  • Recipe Browser
  • AlchemistNPC
  • Magic Storage
  • Spirit Mod
  • Yet Another Boss Health Bar
  • Shorter Respawn Time
  • Wing Slot
  • OmniSwing
  • Calamity Mod
  • imkSushi's Mod
  • Which Mod Is This From?
  • Boss Checklist
  • Boxinator
  • Quality of Life: Recipes
  • Quality of Life: Rebranded
  • Stack Increase
  • AutoTrash
*Note: Due to some sort of mysterious limitations, I'm unable to add (And am afraid to remove) any mods. I've been told it is due to Tmodloader running out of memory, but who knows.

If you are interested in joining please read this information to see if you "qualify" XD

Timezone: US Eastern Timezone (If you can make it work somewhere else, good for you.)

I would very much appreciate that you have headphones, a mic, and any one of the following methods of
voice-chat:
  • Steam (Duh)
*Please try to keep background noise to a minimum. No cancerous screaming, screeching or beeping. ;)
If you can't get a mic, this probably isn't for you because during boss battles and other moments where concentration is key, you will be virtually unreachable. Sorry.

Once you have met all the standards above, you may reply by sending a friend request to my Steam profile.

Look for a user with the name Satan. My profile picture should be a Red pentagram like this.

If you view my profile, it should say Lucifer Annapolis, Maryland, United States.

That's probably me.

Actually, here's a link...

(A Link)

And once you have done all of that, just reply to this thread, introducing yourself and reserving your class. Once all six of us have gotten our classes, and introductions out of the way, we can discuss when and how often we will play, what form of communication we'll use, who is hosting, etc.

The available classes are:

Melee teehbanana
Ranged GhostedEmbers
Mage Me (MilesUpshur546)
Summoner hot dog
Healer Cat I Bobbycat
Thrower Shadowyschemer
Bard rocki

Thank you for reading this far, I hope this works out. :)

Check back on this post often to meet new recruits and a heads up on when it's closer to starting.

Last edited:
Hello. I'd like to join your group of classes. I do have headphones and a mic and I live mostly alone (so backround noices are at the minimum). I did already send you a friend request on Steam, same name as here.
Not quite sure yet which class I'd like to be. Right now either Ranged or Thrower (or Summoner), but once we get more people, I can probably sort that out with others.

Hello. I'd like to join your group of classes. I do have headphones and a mic and I live mostly alone (so backround noices are at the minimum). I did already send you a friend request on Steam, same name as here.
Not quite sure yet which class I'd like to be. Right now either Ranged or Thrower (or Summoner), but once we get more people, I can probably sort that out with others.

Sounds good. I've accepted your friend request. Thank you! :)

I sent you a friend request hopefully its self explanatory what my name is, and im pretty sure i qualify for the cast

I sent you a friend request hopefully its self explanatory what my name is, and im pretty sure i qualify for the cast

I'lll accept your request ASAP, I'm not currently at my computer. All you really need is a mic to "quallify" it was really more of a joke. You should also reserve a class now too. Thanks!

Hey! I'd love to join along, I just found out the magic of modding this game and I'm looking for people to play with, I got a headset (and I primarily use discord) and background noise isn't an issue. When I post this I'll be sending a friend request, if you don't get it, try adding me (same name on steam as here :) ) I'm down for being a Ranged class or whatever is open. Note: Easter Time Zone here.

Hey! I'd love to join along, I just found out the magic of modding this game and I'm looking for people to play with, I got a headset (and I primarily use discord) and background noise isn't an issue. When I post this I'll be sending a friend request, if you don't get it, try adding me (same name on steam as here :) ) I'm down for being a Ranged class or whatever is open. Note: Easter Time Zone here.

Cool! I've accepted your friend request. The available classes are listed at the bottom, I will cross them out as they are chosen and put the player who reserved it next the class so people know who to negotiate with ;)

Cool! I've accepted your friend request. The available classes are listed at the bottom, I will cross them out as they are chosen and put the player who reserved it next the class so people know who to negotiate with ;)
Well then I'll choose Ranged before someone else can swoop in and confirm they want it. If someone really wants to be ranged I can be a tank. FLeXiBlE ;)

Can i join and become melee And i fit all the qualifications!
[doublepost=1502840801,1502840234][/doublepost]cant find your profile
[doublepost=1502841238][/doublepost]well here is my acc name "Destroyeee"

Hi i am new to this terraria thing i was hoping i could join?
I have a mic and my background should be almost silent.
I have play it on mobile for a long time but i am no pro but i was hoping i could still join
I could use discord and skype so all options are open
I still have to add mods but i am confused if we are using them or not
Because of this *Note: Due to some sort of mysterious limitations, I'm unable to add (And am afraid to remove) any mods. I've been told it is due to Tmodloader running out of memory, but who knows.

If i am accepted i want to be healer

*Note: Due to some sort of mysterious limitations, I'm unable to add (And am afraid to remove) any mods. I've been told it is due to Tmodloader running out of memory, but who knows.

By this he means that he doesn't feel comfortable adding or removing mods to the list of mods in the original post. That list is what we're going to use.

Edit: I think this is due to memory limitations. For reasons yet to be revealed Terraria is forced to be 32-bit, which means one can have only so many mods without the game crashing.

Back
Top Bottom