Pixel Art Les Sprites de Scironex

sorry i posted before you "closed up" though and this wasnt for me it was for that spectre weapons and whatever
You were still the one asking, m8. Therefore, it was still a request.
[DOUBLEPOST=1436322120,1436322094][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't think so, this was on hold before you posted here.

Also, what do you mean wasn't for you?
He was asking for Spectre Wings on a request thread of mine.

You know what, :red: it. I'm opening up requests again. Any particular sprite you wanted, or do you just want me to look over the thread?

I want you to look over the thread and see what you can do (On a side note the Aurorstone blocks are supposed to leave an image when placed in a formation of more than 4 blocks, similar to the Sunpalte blocks)

Last edited:
Hey do you take requests? I want some sprites for the Aurora Biome
jrBYMDO.gif

Here's some Aurora Brick. If you look closely, it's animated.

Hello. I am working on a mod (40% done) and I need some sprites. Yours are pretty cool so that's why I ask you.
Can you please make a flail (both item and thrown) with the same color palette as the character on my profile pic? And the flails "head" should be a devil head. Thanks!
And when u are done, can you please sprite a boss (two phases). It is supposed to be the devil with yeah, the color palette I mentioned. First phase he is supposed to sit on a black cloud and laugh. In the second the cloud disappears and he uses wings. Thanks.

PS. You can say no without reason!

Hello. I am working on a mod (40% done) and I need some sprites. Yours are pretty cool so that's why I ask you.
Can you please make a flail (both item and thrown) with the same color palette as the character on my profile pic? And the flails "head" should be a devil head. Thanks!
And when u are done, can you please sprite a boss (two phases). It is supposed to be the devil with yeah, the color palette I mentioned. First phase he is supposed to sit on a black cloud and laugh. In the second the cloud disappears and he uses wings. Thanks.

PS. You can say no without reason!
I can say yes to the flail, but the boss is a no-go. I'm not willing to make a sprite sheet for a large mob just yet.

I can say yes to the flail, but the boss is a no-go. I'm not willing to make a sprite sheet for a large mob just yet.
Thanks! The boss was no must, so it doesn't really matter.

Can I use the flail for a mod if I credit you? Cuz if don't, I will keep the mod private just for me.

Back
Top Bottom