Let's all make emoticons for the forums!

MahBucket

Retinazer
Well, the forums just started. There's very few emoticons, and I feel we, the community, should make new ones! =D

I feel emoticons shouldn't be super big so maybe a good size to work off of is around 32x32. Smaller could possibly work better though. Here's some I made:
j1Fx8WO.png
zVjAiUM.png
3B0lYHG.png
pbi33oj.png

I'll probably make more later, but I highly encourage all of you to make your own! :D

I, too, feel like the emotes are too small and this makes it very hard to differentiate the emotions they're supposed to represent, but I particularly like this one: :joy:.

I, too, feel like the emotes are too small and this makes it very hard to differentiate the emotions they're supposed to represent, but I particularly like this one: :joy:.
Agree, and yes, the slime is awesome.
About month ago was on MC forums smiley contest. They chosed theme and people created. Best ones were added to use. It would be awesome to see some sort of smiley contest here too! :joy:

XD Incredible. I shall have to come up with one this weekend.

Oh god y'all really don't want to see a forum with a :red:load of emoticons
i'm getting flashbacks from old phpbb forums with 50 emotes for every occassion
so many signs

Back
Top Bottom