tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Do you want to see this progress further?

• Yes

Votes: 67 94.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"the health bars under entities requires the Scan ability, which I think you get by investing either a total of 10 stat points or 10 stat levels. don't remember which"
Actualy, it's by imputing enough points to make 5 "flower power" levels.

I wanna know, i just installed this mod, and well, there is some way to reset our sp points? maybe you already said this or maybe you didn't put it but i wanna know, as well i'm kinda lazy and i don't wanna see the others comments befor me xd I'm already playing the mod and i love it so i don't wanna stay away from pc now xDD

I wanna know, i just installed this mod, and well, there is some way to reset our sp points? maybe you already said this or maybe you didn't put it but i wanna know, as well i'm kinda lazy and i don't wanna see the others comments befor me xd I'm already playing the mod and i love it so i don't wanna stay away from pc now xDD
there is an item sold by the dryad. idk wen she sells it but to use it it costs money

i dont know why but i cant see my health bar i have tried everything

these are the mods that i have

"ArchitectNPC",
"BetterYoyos",
"BossChecklist",
"Leveled",
"CraftableTryHardItems",
"DNIWpnUpgr",
"dropyourweapon",
"Unleveled",
"ExtendedCrops",
"Fargowiltas",
"FinalFantasyStuff",
"HamstarHelpers",
"HelpfulNPCs",
"Infinity",
"Luiafk",
"MaterialTraderNpc",
"MaxStackPlus",
"MiniBossNPC",
"MoreAccessories",
"NEWNPCs",
"NoMoreTombs",
"PotionSeller",
"ProjectCentury",
"QualityOfLifeRecipes",
"RecipeBrowser",
"ReducedGrinding",
"Rewards",
"SacredTools",
"SimpleAutoChests",
"SuperQuickRespawn",
"VeinMiner",
"WingSlot",
"SimpleHome",
"MoreRecipe",
"ReforgeArmor",
"AlchemistNPC",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"WMITF"

i dont know if it is any one of them! can you help me?

Ok, since now i'm in hard mode i saw it, thx :3

i dont know why but i cant see my health bar i have tried everything

these are the mods that i have

i dont know if it is any one of them! can you help me?

ok the problem is compatibility with tpatchet i just disabled tpatcher. thanks

EDIT: bad quote

Last edited:
Saw the new update. Great!
I Basicly love that mod, i love the rpg aspect, discust with friends playing with you, what class everyone picks, and specially the hidden abilities.

The only flaws i have with this, is the difficulty.

Im one of those players that cant get enough, i play my runs always with calamity mod in revengeance + Death mode, and love the difficulty on Devour of Gods at the end.

But i noticed , with the Leveled mod, it gets more and more easy at the end, if you reached lv90+ or 100
It would be grand to have in the Leveled mod aswell a kind of Hardmode.

Yees i know, there is an option at the start to 1. reduce exp and 2. "Hardmode" to reduce HP .
But for me that really feels.. i dont know. dumb . just take the hp away doesnt really feels like hardmode. more like i play with... like no armor equiped .

It would already be better to make the hardmode like... giving the bosses a multiplier on dmg // giving the bosses a high chance to crit you Or else :D

Well. its a thought .
but overall. Great work!

Can I ask why the 20.25% multiplier was removed from the stat damage formula? Certainly it was too much but man, with no multiplier you do Negative base damage for way too long. Just my opinion would like to hear from others.

Actually, I think the issue is that Stats are doing nothing currently ... After the updates I started to play a new melee character. He is currently Level 13 with 26 STR. The YoYo I am using is reading as follows ... 6 (9 base) melee damage

Melee%20Damage_zpszcsehc4z.jpg

This is the formula I am seeing, sorry if it is a dated value.

((0.08 + (Level * (Level * 0.00001))) * 100)% of base damage

If I use m y character Level in the formula it adds up, coming out to 6.5 damage or something, whereas if I plug in my STR it comes out to 7. But even so, do you not think we should be able to do more than base damage at this point? With that current formula, you will never do base damage until you are level 50 or something.

Edit - Anything scaling is very difficult to balance and I applaud your effort.

Last edited:
Hi, I played this mod a while ago but now every time I try to play this happens. (I have tried with and without other mods installed)
Captura.JPG

I would appreciate some help because I really like this mod and I'm excited to play it again :)

I'm having an issue with the lastest version of "Unleveled". Not sure if it goes here or in other thread but the latest update for Unleveled (1.5.2) broke a few of the Bars.
upload_2018-8-2_19-47-32.png

The KH2 health bar now extends way past its mark at base life and only gets worse as you gain more health. It worked fine in 1.5.1 but 500 health now extends all the way across the screen. The KH1 bars work ok except for any mod that modifies max mana thru modifiers breaks the bar from its maximum line but its not to the extreme that the KH2 health bar is.

Loving this mod so far!
Any chance you could add a toggle to turn off the reduced minion exp though?
Sucks how summoners are gimped while using this mod. Arbitrarily unbalances the combat pentagon, and requires some players to put in SIGNIFICANTLY more effort to keep up with others.

There's an issue with the accessories in the mod Calamity, where if you use the celestial onion to get the extra accessory slot it disappears when I load in the leveling mod. The accessory is still there since I remember what it was, and I tried equipping it but it wouldn't let me. Please fix this ;//

I think I may have found a bug.

When placing a banner up I go from hitting between 15-17 damage to hitting 80+. I also gain more exp per kill.

I love this mod, but unfortunately its not worth using if you use mods that add other bosses to the game... Calamity for one, i shouldnt be able to kill the slime god in 3 seconds right after exiting the dungeon. I know you need support from other developers to get their mods working with theirs... but fighting lvl 1 bosses when your lvl 40 just isnt fun.

I love this mod, but unfortunately its not worth using if you use mods that add other bosses to the game... Calamity for one, i shouldnt be able to kill the slime god in 3 seconds right after exiting the dungeon. I know you need support from other developers to get their mods working with theirs... but fighting lvl 1 bosses when your lvl 40 just isnt fun.
Calamity seems to be putting every measure against compatibility with Leveled. This is not Gotest's fault
the same is true for Terraria Overhaul, even to the point of mocking code they were not allowed to see

Back
Top Bottom