LexaayKirby92 AMA

What is your favorite color?
Green
what do you think is the most annoying thing to get in terraria
not the hardest
the most annoying
It depends on your world. Sometimes it's water walking boots, sometimes it's double jumps, sometimes it's hermes boots, and sometimes it's either Climbing Claws or Shoe Spikes.
Are you sussy amogus
I'm not a sussy amongus baka, but one of my characters in my favorite videogame, Terraria, is an among us sussy baka who, after being ejected, decided he would not represent the imposters and be ejected from all space craft, instead he would become Gizoid, destroyer of worlds. (Btw that name is a Sonic Battle reference)
What's your favorite class and playstyle with said class
My favorite class is Melee, mainly because the other classes are annoying.
Ranger necessitates grinding for ammo, Mage consists of a lot of weapons with slow projectiles, and Summoner has too little armors.
My favorite subclass in Melee is probably Valhalla Knight, because it provides a lot of good late-game armors.

Image 8-3-23 at 6.19 PM.jpeg

Green

It depends on your world. Sometimes it's water walking boots, sometimes it's double jumps, sometimes it's hermes boots, and sometimes it's either Climbing Claws or Shoe Spikes.

I'm not a sussy amongus baka, but one of my characters in my favorite videogame, Terraria, is an among us sussy baka who, after being ejected, decided he would not represent the imposters and be ejected from all space craft, instead he would become Gizoid, destroyer of worlds. (Btw that name is a Sonic Battle reference)

My favorite class is Melee, mainly because the other classes are annoying.
Ranger necessitates grinding for ammo, Mage consists of a lot of weapons with slow projectiles, and Summoner has too little armors.
My favorite subclass in Melee is probably Valhalla Knight, because it provides a lot of good late-game armors.
lets go another melee enjoyer

blehh, melee

everyone knows summoner is the best class, why do you think they're getting more whips/summons? checkmate melee fans.

only valid melee weapon is the starlight
The reason I prefer Melee over summoner is because Summoner has been so underappreciated until now.
Summoner getting more stuff in 1.4.5 will be cool, but unless there's more Pre-Hardmode armors, I don't think any new Summoner content will change my class preference.

blehh, melee

everyone knows summoner is the best class, why do you think they're getting more whips/summons? checkmate melee fans.

only valid melee weapon is the starlight
> only valid melee weapon is the starlight
that's enough for me to know you've never done an entire melee playthrough

Back
Top Bottom