tModLoader LFM peeps for an ambitious mod series

Jofairden

Duke Fishron
tModLoader
Hi folks,

I'm looking for more people to join me on an ambitious mod series adventure :) As everyone seems to like added content, these mod series will focus on that.
Not just extra content like you're used to, such as in Tremor, Ersion, you name it, but in specific modules.

For example, a category could be: weapons. There'd be several different types of modules under this category. The aim of all these modules is to enhance and widen the Terraria experience. So not just adding new things, also expanding the current. The purpose behind this is to add meaningful content via modules, so the player can decide which modules to use. (instead of being forced to use everything) An added benefit is that it'll be easy to support other mods as well.

This project has no name as of yet. Mainly I'll be looking for programmers and spriters, although musicians (sfx), concept artists and lorewriters would be appreciated. (or anything else I'm forgetting)

I've currently written down the following names that might be willing to help so far:
  • chops
  • Pie75
  • DrScienceGuy
  • Aesir
  • dg-vr
  • alienmist
  • Eli10293
  • Pixel
  • MinieK
There's no set number for this 'team' to grow, as my goal is ambitious and big. The biggers this becomes, the better. Also, this'll be our mod, not just Gorateron's mod.
Communication will be done via Discord or Slack, whichever preferred by the biggest number of people.
(Personally I prefer Discord, although file sharing is better on Slack)

You can apply right here, PM me on TCF or via the tML Discord Server.

Happy hunting,
Gorateron.

Last edited:
Hi folks,

I'm looking for more people to join me on an ambitious mod series adventure :) As everyone seems to like added content, these mod series will focus on that.
Not just extra content like you're used to, such as in Tremor, Ersion, you name it, but in specific modules.

For example, a category could be: weapons. There'd be several different types of modules under this category. The aim of all these modules is to enhance and widen the Terraria experience. So not just adding new things, also expanding the current. The purpose behind this is to add meaningful content via modules, so the player can decide which modules to use. (instead of being forced to use everything) An added benefit is that it'll be easy to support other mods as well.

This project has no name as of yet. Mainly I'll be looking for programmers and spriters, although musicians (sfx), concept artists and lorewriters would be appreciated. (or anything else I'm forgetting)

I've currently written down the following names that might be willing to help so far:
  • chops
  • pie75
  • drscienceguy
  • aesir
  • dg-vr
  • alienmist
There's no set number for this 'team' to grow, as my goal is ambitious and big. The biggers this becomes, the better. Also, this'll be our mod, not just Gorateron's mod.
Communication will be done via Discord or Slack, whichever preferred by the biggest number of people.
(Personally I prefer Discord, although file sharing is better on Slack)

You can apply right here, PM me on TCF or via the tML Discord Server.

Happy hunting,
Gorateron.
I could do some item sprites :)

Final bump, remember you can still join us even later on ;) We haven't started yet, but we will soon.

I might be willing to contribute weapon/projectile code to this. Porting some of the loot from Prefixes for Enemies is also a possibility.

Back
Top Bottom