Little Gems From the Wiki Episode 2: The Saga Continues

mm5gmaz.png
on the Lunatic Cultist page.

Not only does this attack not even come close to looking like any attack from Agahnim, but even then; Agahnim was definitely the first wizard to shoot lighting.

From the mounts page:

PicsArt_1436074757320.jpg

There is no mount summoning item in the game called "UFO." Instead, the Cosmic Car Key summons a mount resembling a flying saucer. Maybe the editor was a little too excited when he discovered the UFO mount.

Still though, that's a very specific situation to refer to. How often do you have to worry about falling from a big tree and dying because of the delay from using a magic mirror?
I don't know, every single time I see a living tree? Whether I'm on top of it or not, I'm always nervously anticipating death by falling that the magic mirror failed to prevent. Even when I'm not playing the game... it keeps me up at night.

upload_2015-7-5_19-6-24.png

It could also refer to Pinky and the Brain, or any media that says 'are you thinking what I'm thinking'. I don't even understand why people put 'could be a reference to so and so' when usually they turn out to be complete absurd and no other wiki I've seen does it...

Back
Top Bottom