Little Inn rooms for Angler, Party Girl and Painter.

LOL Nope

Terrarian
Trying to give my NPCs some proper rooms.

For the Party Girl I went with more enclosed space while still getting the feeling it's a girl's room.
For the Angler I went with more of a 'away from home' kinda.
For the Painter I... don't know what I want cuz... To be honest, I don't know how to express this NPC in a house.

EHwySP3.png

This is the base (Isnt complete yet, of course, but)
Where's that 'giant' hole under the inn it's gonna be a little pond with a bridge above it. Didnt do it yet cuz lack of Endless Water Bucket.
The other giant square will be my collection hall.

ionycZng.png

I love the use of a table for some curtains on the Party Girl's window. That's cute/hilarious, for some reason.

I tried doing something like this, but the Painter and Dye Trader always threw me for a loop too. That, and my interest faded...maybe I'll get back to that project some day.

Those are really cute, I like how you have each room designed for the NPC.

Thanks. Haha. Always tried to do something like that but only now I got some ideas to do it.

I love the use of a table for some curtains on the Party Girl's window. That's cute/hilarious, for some reason.

I tried doing something like this, but the Painter and Dye Trader always threw me for a loop too. That, and my interest faded...maybe I'll get back to that project some day.

Thanks! The next one I'll do is for the dye trader and I don't know what to do yet. :/ When I come with a nice idea I'll update the post.

Looks very nice and comfy! What I usually do for the Painter is collecting several paintings and hang them in his house. You'd need a larger room for that though.

Looks very nice and comfy! What I usually do for the Painter is collecting several paintings and hang them in his house. You'd need a larger room for that though.

Yeah, I remembered about the paintings after I did the room. But as it's a inn, I can't make it more larger than that. Sadly.

Back
Top Bottom