Weapons & Equip Living wood summoner armor and weapon

should this be added to terraria?

• yes it is perfect!

Votes: 44 74.6%
  • yes but crafting recipes is kinda op

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Add treants that drop living wood stuff!

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • No

Votes: 5 8.5%

• Total voters
Only problem I see is that living looms are not a thing every world has. I know in 1.3 that giant trees are going to have all items instead of a 1/3 chance for each one, but giant trees would also need to have at least one with a loot chest generate per world.

Am I reading correctly that the entire set provides only 3 defense? I mean, it's nice and easy to craft in the early game, but there are no summoning items that early in the game so it seems a little... Outclassed by other sets

Am I reading correctly that the entire set provides only 3 defense? I mean, it's nice and easy to craft in the early game, but there are no summoning items that early in the game so it seems a little... Outclassed by other sets
The treant staff would be a summoning weapon.

The treant staff would be a summoning weapon.

D'oh! Missed that - though I still feel like it could use slightly more defense to last until you get better summoning armour, given that uses more materials than regular wooden armour and is harder to craft

D'oh! Missed that - though I still feel like it could use slightly more defense to last until you get better summoning armour, given that uses more materials than regular wooden armour and is harder to craft
The summon makes up for little defense. Two summoned minions would help a lot in early game.

make it look like dryads? and maybe buff/heal summons, like have an attack woodling, sentry woodling, and one that gives attack/def/move buffs, heal (maybe heal is too op, make that part hm?). support if dryadesqus.

Why everyone wants this is ridicluos, for as @scrionex said, there are no early-game armors for the other classes. in fact,this would make summoners different to all other classes, with it having two pre-hardmode armors. great idea,but wrong time frame in my opinion.maybe upgrade it to hardmode and use spooky wood? idk

in fact,this would make summoners different to all other classes, with it having two pre-hardmode armors.

Mage- Gem/Gypsy Robes and Magic/Wizard Hat, Meteor, Jungle/Cobalt
Melee- Crimtane/Shadow, Molten
Thrower- Ninja, Fossil
Ranger- Necro
Summoner- Bee

Considering how 3/5 of classes have multiple pre-HM armors, I'm gonna say "you're wrong" to this.

Mage- Gem/Gypsy Robes and Magic/Wizard Hat, Meteor, Jungle/Cobalt
Melee- Crimtane/Shadow, Molten
Thrower- Ninja, Fossil
Ranger- Necro
Summoner- Bee

Considering how 3/5 of classes have multiple pre-HM armors, I'm gonna say "you're wrong" to this.

Lol, didn't realize mage had so many armours. i personaly don't count meteor as mage,but thats just me. i do agree now i see how many armours there are,so i apologise for my ignorance :D

@Flashstriker I understand why it seems kinda unfair that summoners getting armor that early in the game. I could balance it out by adding berzerker armor (leather) and ranger armor (linen) maybe?

I don't really see the point of this... Summoner doesn't really need an early game armor due to the fact it gets Bee later on. While it is a nice little feature, it can be obtained too early compared to the other first armours with the other classes, which are all obtained after at least defeating one boss (unless you count the robes as Mage armours). I understand that it's really weak defence wise, but I feel Bee is really all we need.

I'm not objecting to a summoning weapon that isn't the Slime Staff early game, though. I swear, that thing should drop from slimes if you defeat a certain number of them or simply be crafted from gel and wood or something, it's way too weak to be that rare... especially since you have to hope to get it early game or else it'll be completely useless later on.

You might as well be hoping the brave the Jungle as soon as possible to get those hornets. So, supports there.

Back
Top Bottom