Mobile Lizard temple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucyboy01

Terrarian
Guys I have a home world made before the new update and on another new world I found the lizard temple, is there the lizard temple, bee hive and spider nest on my pre update world or only on new ones, I really want a lizard temple on my old one, Did it spawn when the update came in my old world?

The lihzahrd temple, bee hives and spider nests are 1.2.-content, so unfortunately your pre-update world has none of these.

How about underground snow or corruption?
[DOUBLEPOST=1417735583][/DOUBLEPOST]Is there planteria and duke fish rob on my pre hardmode world?

Yeah there is underground snow biome, and underground corruption was in it ages ago? If you mean crimson, then yes
[DOUBLEPOST=1417820547][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and as for plantera for your pre hardmode world, you have to defeat any mechanical boss to spawn the bulbs in the jungle (you will have to search for the bulbs, they are bright pink I think), so yes, plantera is possible without creating a new world, not sure about the duke

How about underground snow or corruption?
[DOUBLEPOST=1417735583][/DOUBLEPOST]Is there planteria and duke fish rob on my pre hardmode world?
Underground Corruption spawns when you enter Hardmode, so yes. Underground Snow spawns on Post-1.2 world creation, so no.

I'm not sure about Plantera. Duke Fishron was added in 1.2.4, therefore it is not on Mobile. Also, both of those bosses are Hardmode, so even if both of them WERE there, you wouldn't be able to summon them as they require Hardmode.

Yeah there is underground snow biome, and underground corruption was in it ages ago? If you mean crimson, then yes
[DOUBLEPOST=1417820547][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and as for plantera for your pre hardmode world, you have to defeat any mechanical boss to spawn the bulbs in the jungle (you will have to search for the bulbs, they are bright pink I think), so yes, plantera is possible without creating a new world, not sure about the duke
The duke doesn't exist on mobile.

Ok three boses confirmed brain of cthulu , plantera, and golem as for the last boss im hoping duke fishron POSSIBLY
Brain of Cthulhu: Yes, I killed him yesterday.
Plantera: Most likely.
Golem: Maybe.
Duke Fishron: Nope, sorry.

To get to the lihzarhd temple, you need to get the Temple Key, and that's dropped by Plantera (a hardmode boss)
[DOUBLEPOST=1417934516][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok three boses confirmed brain of cthulu , plantera, and golem as for the last boss im hoping duke fishron POSSIBLY
Duke Fishron isnt typically the last boss. Its recommended to fight it last. And Duke Fishron isnt in mobile yet! And you missed Queen Bee

When creating a world, it generates with the current generation code, so if it was generated pre-1.2 it will not have a Lihzard temple, spider caves and the big ice biome.
There are some things, such as Chrolophyte, that generate in the world over time, they will be present once you meat the requirements.

So no, an old world will not have newer generations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom