NPCs & Enemies Llama

Riftly

Terrarian
Surely the Terraria team has a bit of time to add spitting llama's. I'd love to see this iconic animal that could possibly be located in forest and desert biomes of sorts. That could have their own unique drop such as, flammable spit. Or even during blood moons, they spit vile saliva or something. I just feel like a lot can do for a loved animal by everyone. Cute, fluffy, cuddly, llamas. (Lowkey want this in the game so it convinces my friend to get it to xd)

But the mob possibly could have potential, maybe another passive aggressive of some sort.

That is true however this doesn't mean it should be added into the game. Currently there are no "passive aggressive" mobs in Terraria and, in my opinion, would seem like a misfit unless something is added in 1.4 to change that.

That is true however this doesn't mean it should be added into the game. Currently there are no "passive aggressive" mobs in Terraria and, in my opinion, would seem like a misfit unless something is added in 1.4 to change that.
Well, I mean, overworld slimes technically are.

It is still pretty out of place though, because all of our "normal animals" are the small kind currently.

I mean llamas can still fit in the game, the right scaling and such can really support the design. Just another friendly animal with many useless talents.

Reactions: Bry
Aight, can't wait for Redigit to now add llamas to Journey's End and postpone it to 2021 because of llamas :D:D (jk ily red)

Back
Top Bottom