PS Vita Load failed (name ur world)

Agen16

Terrarian
Hi, I want to ask if the world failed to load after crashed when online then what is going on?

I'm not sure is it saving while it crashed it happens while i'm playing. I'm also have try to download from the cloud but the result is same. I wanna ask is this happen often? Luckily my most important stuff armors and weapons is in piggy banks and safe. Others are gone.. Now i'm making New world. 1.07 version vita. Play with me Psn: agen016

I'm not sure is it saving while it crashed it happens while i'm playing. I'm also have try to download from the cloud but the result is same. I wanna ask is this happen often? Luckily my most important stuff armors and weapons is in piggy banks and safe. Others are gone.. Now i'm making New world. 1.07 version vita. Play with me Psn: agen016
I know crashing is an issue for the vita, and if it crashes while you're saving then yes, your world will likely be corrupted and you'll lose all of your progress.

Help, now my mythical pigmy staff to summon the tiki soldier is gone by itself while playing.! First is the analog got screwed then suddenly I see its gone but game not crashed. Please help older terrarians I can trust to keep my stuff I need to redownload Terraria for a moment can u help me?

Help, now my mythical pigmy staff to summon the tiki soldier is gone by itself while playing.! First is the analog got screwed then suddenly I see its gone but game not crashed. Please help older terrarians I can trust to keep my stuff I need to redownload Terraria for a moment can u help me?
"the Analog got screwed" I'm sorry but I'm not sure what you're referring to here :x Sorry about your staff though :/

I mean the first happening was analog disaster and then the staffs gone. Sorry but do I have to reinstall the game because I need to put all the stuff away and I need a volunteer to help me.

I mean the first happening was analog disaster and then the staffs gone. Sorry but do I have to reinstall the game because I need to put all the stuff away and I need a volunteer to help me.
I don't know what 'analog' you're referring to, I think you're meaning to use a different word, but I'm not sure what. When you start having errors and crashes I always suggest reinstalling the game. I can't help you though cause I'm on Xbox and you're on a Sony system. You should be able to reinstall the game without deleting your saves though.

I don't know what 'analog' you're referring to, I think you're meaning to use a different word, but I'm not sure what. When you start having errors and crashes I always suggest reinstalling the game. I can't help you though cause I'm on Xbox and you're on a Sony system. You should be able to reinstall the game without deleting your saves though.

Ok so I can reinstall the game without deleting my save. I'll try. What I mean about the analog is the pointer is out of control its on vita and do u know this error message NW-2285-7 I often to get this and I can't go online..

Attachments

• IMG_20150816_151404.jpg
    IMG_20150816_151404.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 292
Yes the cursor is moving by itself in fast speed never happen before in the other game, and thanks for the links super...

Sorry slow response. It's moving really fast by it self when I press the triangle in game for inventory. And then when I check it's replace by another item and the staff is disappear. It happen really quick. My terraria crash often. And sometimes make a load failed world I just hope the clouds won't failed me when it happen.

Sorry slow response. It's moving really fast by it self when I press the triangle in game for inventory. And then when I check it's replace by another item and the staff is disappear. It happen really quick. My terraria crash often. And sometimes make a load failed world I just hope the clouds won't failed me when it happen.
what console are you playing on?

PS VITA. I think I know what the cause my world failed to load, I remember when it crashed and back to the start menu I close the game hoping to restart the game maybe it still saving so I close it. And for the disappearing stuff I still dont know it just happen. And I found a bug sometimes happen when u put a bottle on a workbench u can't go pass trough its like bumping the table. Please keep updating even if we have to pay more in PS Store.

PS VITA. I think I know what the cause my world failed to load, I remember when it crashed and back to the start menu I close the game hoping to restart the game maybe it still saving so I close it.
That's very likely the cause.
And for the disappearing stuff I still dont know it just happen.
Any chance you're accidentally 'Trashing' the items when your cursor goes crazy?
And I found a bug sometimes happen when u put a bottle on a workbench u can't go pass trough its like bumping the table.
So you can't walk past a work bench with a bottle on it? Does this happen if you put a clay pot or a mug instead of a bottle?
Please keep updating even if we have to pay more in PS Store.
There will be an update later this year :) And all updates will be free ;)

The bug it didn't happen again lately so I can't try it with other than bottle. Yeah I can't wait for the updates nice..

Back
Top Bottom