Mobile Local network multiplayer mobile issue. . .

Well me and 2 others tried to play Terraria mobile multiplayer version 23 but none of our games showed up and we are connected to the exact same network and same platform (Android).

What should we 3 do.

Ther is no ver.23. And games not showing up could be caused by a slow/poor network OR one of you (or all) could have the multiplayer host setting turned off.

Well me and 2 others tried to play Terraria mobile multiplayer version 23 but none of our games showed up and we are connected to the exact same network and same platform (Android).

What should we 3 do.
You may have already tried this, but I can't be sure so I'm mentioning it just in case. After choosing a characters, one of you needs to go into a world by choosing "Start Game" and choosing or creating a world. Then the other two people, after choosing a character, will choose "Join Game". Give it a couple minutes for that screen to populate and show the game.

If you're already trying to play that way and it's not working, see if 505 Games has any better news about your issue. You can open a Support Ticket with them here (you'll need to make an account to open a ticket): https://support.505games.com/en/support/home

Ther is no ver.23. And games not showing up could be caused by a slow/poor network OR one of you (or all) could have the multiplayer host setting turned off.
Currently the multiplayer version is 23. You can always find the multiplayer version by going into Join Game. It's listed at the bottom right of the green box under Players.

Click to enlarge
upload_2017-8-28_9-1-33.png

Back
Top Bottom