Votes: 44 95.7%
  • No.

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
I'm not really into the Illuminati craze
but Terraria is pretty wholesome
I really enjoy playing it

@Zomboss9000

It is important to understand that it is against Forum Rules to post content in Threads which isn't related to the topic of the Thread. Derailing or "Thread jacking" leads to more off topic posts and ultimately leads to post spam that is unneeded when having a discussion in the Thread. Which is one of the main reasons we do not allow this.

I recommend reviewing our Rules & Culture here to ensure you understand what is and isn't okay to post: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terrarian-community-rules-culture-please-read.53/

You have received another verbal previously about not making off topic posts in Threads. If we see this again, it will mean points as a more severe consequence. As this is not behavior that is allowed to continue, and you acknowledged what you were doing in your previous verbal. Ensure your posts are related to the topic of the Thread. You may PM myself or any Moderator for more questions you have about our rules.

Also, don't bump year-old posts.

It is worth noting here, that there is nothing wrong with members posting on old Threads, otherwise known as "necroing". But it is required that they are still related and relevant to the discussion at hand, which Zomboss's post wasn't. I'm saying this to clarify that there is a difference between simply "bumping" which brings nothing new to a Thread and reviving an old Thread to continue the discussion on it.

Back
Top Bottom