• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Xbox One Look out for this idiot he's a thief name below

CraigDaGunslinger

Steampunker
This guy named <removed by staff> or something is a real jerk i invited him to my world and i caught this idiot going thought my chests!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad: please for your own sake and your items sake look out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This guy named <removed by staff> or something is a real jerk i invited him to my world and i caught this idiot going thought my chests!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad: please for your own sake and your items sake look out.
Hi @CraigDaGunslinger, I realize that you are just trying to help your fellow players, but we don’t allow call outs like this. If there are problems that occur in the game playing with others, you’ll need to take care of that in the game, not here. I edited your post to remove the person’s name you mentioned.

Top Bottom