PC Looking for 3 People for New character Expert Mode Playthrough

I would like to join in on this adventure filling the role of the ranger! Add me on steam at crash199911!

i'm game, willing to go either Melee or Summoner depending on OP's preference

though i would like the OK to bring in a Slime Staff from another character if i'm gonna be the Summoner (seriously its no fun not having a weapon for your class till after the QB)

Steam name is same as forum name

I'm sorry for not mentioning this earlier but there is an age limit of 16 for this.

Still one spot open.

So you don't play with people who aren't old enough?
Who judges a person they haven't even met on their age?
Even if I was 16 I wouldn't want to play with you after that statement..

I am 16 and I've been playing Terraria on the Xbox One and I recently got Terraria for my laptop. I would like to join your server and I am willing to fill in any role available.

Steam: ForgetAndRegret

Last edited:
So you don't play with people who aren't old enough?
Who judges a person they haven't even met on their age?
Even if I was 16 I wouldn't want to play with you after that statement..
By getting angry at that statement, who would want to play with you.

I think age has a large degree of correlation towards a person's relative maturity.... you don't see CEO's throwing temper tantrums ;(

Anyway would love to play, Steam is Patriarch. My vote is for mediumcore!

EDIT: Just saw your limit on number of players :sigh: little late on my part. Let me know if space opens up however, always looking for a new group to play through with :brain:

Server is full everybody, thanks for the interest though.

@DerpyMustache I'm sure you will see this comment as supremely arrogant for now, but when you get older you will understand why blanket age restrictions are made for this sort of thing. Sure, there are exceptions out there maturity-wise but everyone (including me, at times) thinks they are a special snowflake that can surpass expectations. That said, your little snip did nothing but prove my point.

Server is full everybody, thanks for the interest though.

@DerpyMustache I'm sure you will see this comment as supremely arrogant for now, but when you get older you will understand why blanket age restrictions are made for this sort of thing. Sure, there are exceptions out there maturity-wise but everyone (including me, at times) thinks they are a special snowflake that can surpass expectations. That said, your little snip did nothing but prove my point.
Because it is supremely arrogant .
And my little 'snip' does not prove your point at all, because like I said, judging someone by their age that you haven't met is stupid...

Because it is supremely arrogant .
And my little 'snip' does not prove your point at all, because like I said, judging someone by their age that you haven't met is stupid...
We are sorry you feel this way! But that will not change what we think. Have a nice day! :nursesmile:

I am game if there are any spots available. My play time is typically from midnight to 5 am EST on weekdays. Any time on weekends. 25 years old. Mastered the console version and just now switching to PC for the extra content. Will do speed runs, hardcore, expert, PvP, mule, pretty much anything! Love the game.

Steam user is xLangatanGx

Add me!

I am game if there are any spots available. My play time is typically from midnight to 5 am EST on weekdays. Any time on weekends. 25 years old. Mastered the console version and just now switching to PC for the extra content. Will do speed runs, hardcore, expert, PvP, mule, pretty much anything! Love the game.

Steam user is xLangatanGx

Add me!

The playthrough is over; I also mentioned that we were full earlier.

It was a success, we beat every boss and got fully decked out in end game top reforged gear. After that, it was kinda over; Post Moon Lord is boring as hell. I may start a new thread tomorrow starting from the top... I'll have to think about it.

It was a success, we beat every boss and got fully decked out in end game top reforged gear. After that, it was kinda over; Post Moon Lord is boring as hell. I may start a new thread tomorrow starting from the top... I'll have to think about it.

I'm trying to find a group to do a Hardcore/expert playthrough with, if you're looking down those lines let me know.

I can play everywhere, just as long as I have someone to play with, it's cool.

I'm trying to find a group to do a Hardcore/expert playthrough with, if you're looking down those lines let me know.
Still hyped for Hardcore? :p

Back
Top Bottom