PC Looking for a group to start a new world on PC

Mysterie

Terrarian
So I am looking to set up a new world on PC with mods, I only play with a few mods. Well actually, only two; Boss Chesklist and Yet Another Boss Health Bar. However, I am willing for input on other mods you would want to use for our world, or even none; it's your call.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
So I do have a few things I would require, like maturity for example: At least 15+ years old, I'd prefer to be playing with people
who have a basic sense of maturity and won't get upset easily over small or stupid stuff.

Having basic knowledge of the game, like at least pre-hardmode so you know what we're getting into cause we will be playing on expert

Having a mic is highly preferred cause I prefer to actually be able to talk to each other instead of just text chat
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So if anyone would be willing to start a large expert world, go ahead and throw me an add on steam and we can discuss where we wanna go from there: https://steamcommunity.com/id/holydeerpingas/

Last edited:
yo sounds fun Zair-#5157 add me on discord whenever you see this and hit me up if you wanna play still

hey, could I join?
my discord is tesla360 #8284
I could tell you my steam on there.
[doublepost=1546483794,1546483692][/doublepost]if you have mods on, and I dont, would we be able to play?
if not, where do i download those mods from?

Back
Top Bottom