1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

PC Looking for a Lucky coin

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Marshy, Jan 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread was lock by: Aurora3500
Reason: Locked at the Thread Creator's Request
Lock date: 16:16 19-01-2019
  1. Marshy

Marshy Terrarian

I've been trying to get one for ages now and at this point I'm willing to trade, I can give you a coin gun, platinum, most mounts, you name it, I'll try and get it. Steam name is Marshy

2. Snappy_Guardian

Snappy_Guardian Steampunker

I can get you a Greedy Ring. It's like the lucky coin but better. I can give it for free, or for some boss bags.

3. Marshy

Marshy Terrarian

Thanks, but I actually got one shortly, thank you for offering though! Also, is there a way to delete a post or deactivate it?

4. Aurora3500

Aurora3500 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

If you need a Thread Locked, you can always report your Thread requesting a lock, and from there a Forum Staff Member such as myself will lock the Thread for you. :dryadsmile:

We've locked the Thread on your request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.