Looking for friends to fight the Pumpkin Moon Event and more

mstewart

Terrarian
I'm new to this site and are looking for a few chill people to play and help me get pass the Pumpkin Moon event and beat the game with. I used to play Terraria hardcore back in the day, my character was able to solo the moon lord which I have done a couple times. That profile got erased along with all my stuff so Im looking for some help. I'd rather you be 17+ in age so if you're down, comment with your steam Name and I'll add you.

What kind of gear do you want the player to have? All of my characters are post ML, so if you need something along your level let me know ^_^
My steam name is FKD[A] if you want some help :D

What kind of gear do you want the player to have? All of my characters are post ML, so if you need something along your level let me know ^_^
My steam name is FKD[A] if you want some help :D
Doesnt matter to me, I've been slowly creating a new character, able to solo Plantera on my own. tbh I'm looking for people to play with, Idc about the level they're at or how much they've progressed. I'll add you now

Fair enough - I'll just warn you that my character will tear the Pumpkin moon apart! I want you to be able to do a lot of the work, since it's your character and world, but I'm just there to support :)

Doesnt matter to me, I've been slowly creating a new character, able to solo Plantera on my own. tbh I'm looking for people to play with, Idc about the level they're at or how much they've progressed. I'll add you now
I'd like to help you too; I haven't beat any of the Moon events myself. Here I come!

Fair enough - I'll just warn you that my character will tear the Pumpkin moon apart! I want you to be able to do a lot of the work, since it's your character and world, but I'm just there to support :)
Lol Np, I'll try my best, do you have any extra life fruits? my hand made jungle isn't producing enough and Im not at 500 yet. Also I can't seem to find your steam account, would you like to try and add me? My name is mikeystew20

Lol Np, I'll try my best, do you have any extra life fruits? my hand made jungle isn't producing enough and Im not at 500 yet. Also I can't seem to find your steam account, would you like to try and add me? My name is mikeystew20
I got plenty of life fruit and I'll see what I can do. :)

Unfortunately, no extra life fruits :( I have a TON of buff potions though

EDIT: I can't find your profile either :\

Back
Top Bottom